38

*Gemma's POV*

I heard a knock at the door and ran down to see Asa clutching the cuddly panda! I actually leaped on him!

"Asa! I missed you!" I said, giving him a massive kiss on the lips.

"I missed you too, Babe. Now look what I got you!!" He thrust the panda teddy in my arms and I gave it a massive hug like a five year old.

"Thank you Asa. I love it." I pulled him inside. He was wearing this sexy leather jacket, that actually made me fangirl.

"Oh yeah, Emma's having a party tonight in the beach club, for her 17th, you wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure." Asa smiles. I smile back.

"Soo," Asa starts, "What will you be wearing?" He asks out of interest.

"Oh," I delve into my closet and bring out an aqua blue dress that just went above my knee. I was planning on wearing my white sandals and painting my finger and toes the same color.

"Sexy," Asa said, winking at me. I blushed.

"What about you, what are you wearing?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Probably something casual, you know plain white top, black jeans," He said. Yes please! He had these tight black jeans that showed of his ass really well.

"Mmm," I winked at him. It was his turn too blush now.

"And afterwards, you, Aramis and Danielle can all camp over here if you want?" I asked.

"I'd much rather it be just you and me, but okay," He sat down on the bed and I straddled and kissed him.

"I love you, Asa,"

"I love you too Gemma."

----

A/N - I HAVE A SORE HEAD, SO I'M GONNA GO TAKE A NAP! I love you guys, keep up your commenting!

Thank you for 9 votes and 594 reads or something like that. You are AWESOME!

Love you, stay fabulous!🙋

-Aliii💖