75

"Mr Butterfield?" The other office lady, Sandra said, holding the door open. "And Miss Wilson? What are you doing here?" She asked, her lips strained into a smile.

"Oh..." As soon as Asa said that, Mrs. Thompson came through the double doors, Lee dragging behind her, his nose all red with dried blood.

"Good God." Sandra said, inspecting him. "What happened?" She turned to the teacher.

"Well, young Asa here decided to punch Lee, for NO GOOD REASON at all..."

"HE WAS CHATTING UP MY GIRLFRIEND!" Asa said loudly, lifting his head up from his hands.

"Asa Butterfield, do you MIND?!" Mrs. Thompson said, giving him the 'look' and turning back to Sandra. He made a face behind her back, and I put my arms around him, pulling him in so his head was resting on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Gemma," He murmered.

"For what?" I replied, rubbing his back.

"For this. You probably think I'm a jealous bastard,"

"I do NOT think that! Asa, if a girl chatted you up like that, I'd tear her hair out!" I laughed.

"Yeah, you would." He gave a little chuckle. He pulled away from me as Sandra and Mrs. Thompson emerged again.

"Asa, this is not the first time today you've been in trouble is it?" He shrugged. "IS IT?!" The teacher asked again, louder this time.

"No!" He replied, looking down.

"I'm very very ashamed of you. You're lucky we didn't call Mr. Sawyer in!"

He didn't say anything. Just looked down, like before.

"That's an after school detention today now. Sit there until you calm down! Gemma, go back to class now, love. I need to have a

Little talk with your boyfriend." I nodded and mouthed 'good luck' at Asa and went down the corridor back to class. As soon as I burst through the door, Danielle and Aramis came up and gave me a tight hug.

"Gemma! Is Asa okay?" Danielle, asked, squeezing my shoulder.

"Yup, I think soo..."

"Where is he?"

"Having a little 'talk' with Mrs Thompson." I replied.

"Oh God!" Aramis butted in, making us giggle. It was kinda good to be laughing, despite the whole situation.

---------

A/N - QOTD - Do you think Asa was right to hit Lee? Comment, and I'll give a shoutout to the first person in the next chapter.

Hope you liked!

~Alicia.