10

Okay, I know I said 2 votes and 1 comment, but I didn't get that and I really feel like writing so yeah.

:L

-Aliii

----

*Skip the rest of the School Day*

"I'm just going to phone my mom," I said, lifting my phone out of my bag.

"Mom," Danielle said, mocking me.

"Hey, don't tease her," My fellow American, Aramis stuck up for me. I smiled at him.

I put my finger to my lips when I'd pressed the call button. My mom picked up on the first ring;

"Hello, darling, how was school? Are you alright? When will you be home? You okay?" She bombarded me with 101 questions!

"Mom, mom, hold up! Yes, I'm okay, and I'll not be home until around 9 or 10, because I'm hanging out with my new friends," I sounded like a five year old 'new friends' oh Lord.

"Yay, you've made friends! Well, since it's Friday, you can! I love you sweetheart! Bye!" She disconnected.

"Woah, fond mom you have there," Aramis said, laughing.

"Don't," I giggled. "Okay, where shall we go?"

"Starbucks!" Everyone said in unison.

"Yeah, the Starbucks here is SOOO good!" Asa said, and we all laughed. He (Asa) took my hand and Aramis took Danielle's hand. Poor Caitlin was forever alone!! That was until Asa's other friend Jonathan, a brown haired freckled boy, came with us, and him and Caitlin hit off right away.

As we were walking down the street, the paps all saw us and they started flashing away with there cameras.

"Oh Good God, I can't wait to see what they put in the papers tomorrow!" Asa groaned sarcastically, putting his coat over his face.