89

Hellooooooooo guys, I'm backk!:D Did you miss me? No... Ok.. :(

Anyway, I'm updating whoop! Here are the shoutouts from last week, sorry they're late. :)

@MiriamK

@Lotus_Dancer

@RudithClavio

@BrooklynGail_01

@LeahMazdra

@Eloise_H

@LinaKhiabethJohnson

@Maddy1141

@Asanator16

@amandafooom1

Thanks for commenting. Read the authors note at the end to find out how to get a shoutout next time.

Enjoy! :D

(P.S: Happy 21st Birthday to my Zaynie for yesterday:') Where has the time gone:'( xx)

~Alicia~

--------

"This is so cute!" I said out loud to Asa and Danielle. Aramis was too busy underwater, bless him.

"I know, is there anyway you can print it?" Asa asked Danielle. She nodded.

"Yup, I have a lead at home, I can connect it up to my printer for you? Aramis, stop splashing me!" She said, before being ingulfed with water. I burst out laughing, but quickly stopped when she gave me a death glare. Asa had to turn away because he couldn't stop.

"Um, do you wanna go down to the deepest end?" I asked, grabbing Asa's hand from underwater. At first he didn't know it was me, and pulled his hand away, but he saw the look on my face and grabbed my hand again.

"Yeah, let's go. Race you!" He yelled before diving under the water and swimming away. I screamed and tried to catch up, but failed of course.

Asa was waiting for me up at the railings, swinging his legs. I waded awkwardly through the water, blushing because it was taking so long.

"Sorry," I said finally reaching. He smiled and waved his hand indicating that it was fine. He laughed at my redness.

"Cutie," He said, pinching my cheek. I smacked his hand away, but not hard. I tried to put my foot down, but of course, we had to be at the deepest end that exact moment. "Poo," I said out loud, thinking I was saying it inside myself.

"What?" Asa asked, raising his eyebrows perfectly. I shrugged.

"Never mind! Do you want to go underwater? See who can touch the bottom first!" I said. We where behaving like little kids, but who cares? This was probably the only chance we'd get for a while, as Asa needs to go film a new movie 'X plus Y' He left soon to go to Taiwan. That was gonna be sad, but I kinda wasn't focusing on that at the moment.

So, we had the race and I won! The person who didn't win had to get splashed 20 times. Childish, I KNOW.

I splashed Asa and he ended up blinking rapidly, reminding me off the time we had that big fight. Over Isabella.

"Hey, remember the fight we had? It seems so stupid now we think about it," I started, shaking my head at the memory. Asa nodded his head sadly.

"Yeah..." He said, looking down at the water. I suddenly jumped on him and gave him a hug. He looked shocked, but put one hand around me and kept one on the railing holding us up.

"I love you," I said, my head lying on his chest.

"Love you too," As soon as he said that, Danielle and Aramis swam over.

"Look at the lovebirds!" They chorused while we blushed together. Oh the joys of being friendly in public!!

---

A/N - QOTD - Where are you from? As always, shoutouts for everyone who comments. Also, leave your feedback for this book, I love reading them!

I was watching TBITSP today in school, and I cried my EYES out! Everyone was staring at me like, "Is she okay?" I was the only one to cry, hard-hearted people. >:(

~Alicia~