11

We had went to Starbucks and I had a cotton candy frappe. It was soo good.

As I was slurping the last of my drink out of the straw, Asa whispered in my ear, "I've been waiting to ask you this forever, but... Here goes... Gemma, I've liked you ever since I've laid eyes on you. Ever since I 'saved' you from those boys. So... D-do you want to be my--" He was cut off my Jonathan spilling his hot chocolate all over Danielle by accident..

I rolled my eyes at Asa and he blushed bright red. GREAT WAY TO RUIN THIS MOMENT JONATHAN! I thought inside my head.

Aramis had took Danielle too get some tissues and Caitlin and Jonathan were in there own private little world in the corner, so me and Asa were basically alone.

"Anyway, as I was saying.. Will you be my girlfriend, Gemma?" He smiled so wide, and I couldn't ruin this moment. Of course I wanted to be his Girlfriend!

"YES, ASA, YES!" I giggled and jumped on him. Danielle and Aramis had returned hand-in-hand.

"Whats the big suprise here then?" Aramis laughed.

"Well, me and Asa! We're now girlfriend and boyfriend!" I squealed throwing my arms around Asa again.

"Yayyy!" Danielle said, swooping is both into a big hug. Me and Asa's phone vibrated at exactly the same time, and we looked at Aramis. He had a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"What?" He asked, quiltily.

I shook my head, and we checked our phone. The Tweet read;

@asabfb @gemma_wilson_101 I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU BOTHH! <3

I giggled and Asa burst out laughing. He then looked worried.

"What about my fans?" He said, looking worried. Aww, he was so cute the way he cared for his fans!

"Asa, don't worry, we'll break it too them lightly," I glared over at Aramis and Jonathan, etc. "By ourselves,"

"Yeah, okay." Asa said, giving me a hug.