81

*Skip the whole week of drama*

I jumped out of bed and did a little happy dance. Today, I was free to do anything I wanted, because I'd completed the week of detentions and groundedness (Haha, made it up).

First, I decided to call Asa for a night out, a weeks been too long for me. "Hey!" I shouted into the phone as soon as he picked up.

"Hi," He replied, in his husky morning voice.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, biting my thumb.

"No," I think I did.

"Yes I did! I'm sorry. But anyway, the weeks over!" I squealed.

"What?"

"We're not grounded anymore!" I said. "Duh!"

"Oh! That." He didn't sound too happy.

"You're seriously not excited?" I answered, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I am. Do you want to go out tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's why I was ringing you. But, where do you wanna go?" Then, I had an idea. "How about swimming? The pool's open until 10 tonight, then we can just plan the rest from there?"

"Cool! I haven't been swimming in, like, ages,"

"Same. I needa go shopping for a new bikini though," I went over to my drawer, and looked through it, not having any luck.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Asa asked.

"Well, I was gonna call Danielle, but if you want I'll go with you?"

"Then it's okay, I'll go with Aramis. Do you wanna invite them?"

"Uhm, yeah! I gotta go get dressed. Bye!"

"Bye Gemma." I disconnected.

Night = Sorted! :D

-------

A/N - Sorry for not updating, I've been really busy, but I'm off for Christmas now! 2 days, who's excited?!

Anyway, QOTD - What are you getting for Christmas, or what did you ask for and are hoping to get? Comment down below, and I'll give the people who comment a shoutout in the next chappie. Promise!

Thank you for the votes and reads, as I always say, I really wasn't expecting it!

My little sister has just threw my Boy in the Striped Pajama's DVD across the room. See if it's broken, Imma kill that child.

~Alicia<3