16

I've been so generous today, uploading about 14 chappies, NJ! Thank you for 94 reads guys!!👍

-Aliii👍

---

*Asa's POV*

I'd kissed her. It was marvelous, I felt sparks down my spine. I'd never felt like this for any girl before, only Gemma. I know she's the one for me, I just know it.

I called Aramis and Danielle in. Gemma had fell asleep on my chest. As they walked in, I put my fingers on my lips and nodded down to her asleep in my arms.

"Aww!" Danielle whispered, giggling quietly. I gave her a grin.

"So? Did you kiss her then?" Aramis asked, smiling widely.

"As a matter of fact, I did, and it was brilliant," I smiled, forgetting to whisper. Gemma started snoring and we all giggled. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I held Gemma with one arm, while fidgeting for my phone.

"Not another hate." I prayed inside my head, and thank God it wasn't. In fact, my fans had got "WereSorryAsa" trending! I had loads of apologies and so had Gemma.

"Yesss!" I punched the air with my free arm.

"What is it?" Aramis hissed.

"The fans, they're apologising!!"

"Really! Let me see!" Danielle grabbed my phone and she started dancing on the spot.

Gemma woke up. "Wait, wahh?" She looked up and saw me, but she didn't see Danielle and Aramis. "Oh, hi handsome." she said. When Danielle and Aramis started giggling she looked at them and jumped up from my chest.

"I mean, morning-- i mean, night.. Oh for Gods' sake." She said, giggling herself. Oh, I love her already.