74

*Gemma's POV*

We walked to our history class, and knocked on the door. The teacher made a hand gesture for us to come in. We did.

"Hello?" She said, cocking her head to the side.

"Um, hello, sorry we're late.." Aramis said, awkwardly. I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

"Reason?" She asked, grabbing a pen and piece of paper.

"We kinda.. Well-," I gulped. "-Tried to bunk.." Great one, Gemma.

She tutted and shook her head, writing down something on the paper. "Very well. You may go and sit, not together mind."

We nodded meekly, and went out seperate ways. I sat next to Lee, a boy with dark blond hair and blue eyes. He smiled at me and turned around to whisper to his friend, Michael. I heard little snippets of there conversation.

L: ".... Dude, hottie alert!...."

M: ".... I know...."

L: ".... Should I...."

M: ".... I don't think she's single...."

L: "....So?....."

Lee turned to face me again, showing his perfect teeth. I smiled back, just to be polite.

"Hi." He whispered, coming too close for comfort. I backed away a bit.

"Hello." I said, awkwardly, staring over at Asa who was glaring in our direction.

"You single?" He asked. I shook my head quickly. Asa slammed his pencil down, and walked over too us, even though the Mrs. Thompson was in the middle of teaching.

"NO, SHE ISN'T SINGLE, SHE'S MINE, SO YOU SHOULD BACK OFF." Asa shouted. Lee got up out of his chair, and pushed Asa's shoulders, making him stumble.

"Or what?" He said, threateningly. Asa's eyes grew a darker shade of blue.

"This," He replied, making his hand into a fist and pulling it back before striking Lee in the face.

I screamed. Everyone oohed.

"BOYS! STOP RIGHT THIS MINUTE! GET OUT, BOTH OF YOU." She said, and she walked over to us, bending down beside Lee and helping him up. He was cupping his bloody nose.

I ran out after Asa, not stopping to talk to Danielle and Aramis who where mouthing things to me.

"Woah! Asa!" I said, putting my arm around him. He was breathing heavily, his eye twitching.

"I didn't mean too." He said, putting his face in his hands and sitting outside the office on the plucked chairs.

"I know." I patted his shoulder.

"I'm just really over-protective of you Gemma, because I love you." He clasping my hands and looking me straight in the eye.

"I love you too, Ace."

----

A/N - ASA'S INNER ENDER MAKES AN APPEARANCE, WHOOPPP ASDFGHJKL🙌