45

*Asa's POV*

I had finally done it with Gemma. It was amazing. I told her I was going too the toilet and she let me go. Apparently she was 'sore' down below... Maybe I could've been gentler.. Well, so could she have, because I have scratches up and down my back and neck!!

I had sneaked my phone into the bathroom so I could call Aramis. I dialed the number and he picked up on the first ring. He sounded as if he had been crying.

"Aramis? Whats wrong dude?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." His voice was thick and he sniffed.

"No, seriously, whats wrong?" I asked again, becoming worried.

"Ok, ok... Danielle's broke up with me!" He says, and burst out crying again. I was shocked.

"Oh my God, thats terrible!" I replied, forgetting about my news. "Do you want me to come over?"

"No, no, don't come over. Maybe later. Where are you anyway?" He said, as he tried to stop crying. I leaned back and smirked, forgetting the stratches. As soon as my back hit the wall, I leaped up in pain. Jesus, how deep were those?

"Gemma's.."

"Oh right. What was all that shuffling?" He asked.

"Oh, well... Me and Gemma, we done it!" I said, chuckling, "And, my backs awful sore now, because she... Scratched me?"

"Oh right!" He laughed. Then I heard the door knock on his side of the phone. "Well, thats the door. Come over later? Bye." He hung up. I went to the toilet and went back into Gemma's room. She was on her bed laughing at some video. I found out it wasn't a video, it was Danielle on FaceTime.

"Well, I needa go Danielle. Yeah, call him! Ok, byee!" She said, and disconected. She looked at me and smiled.

We heard a knock on her door, and she quickly put on some pajamas and ran down. It was a very, very angry neighbor.

"Young lady! What was all that racket up there!" The neighbor asked angrily. I tried to stifle my laughs. I heard Gemma stutter something like;

"Um, s-sorry miss, I-we where just..." Then she burst out laughing too.

"I'll be letting your mother know about this!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!" She said, and went flapping off in her pink slippers. Gemma slammed the door and ran back up the stairs, giggling.

"Oh Asa!" She said, and burst out laughing all over again.