72

A/N - Haider guiss:') Here's the update, sorry it took quite a while... All my exams are finally over now, so I'll be able to update a lot more, bar from school.

Anyways, I have a shoutout for Eloise_H, because she just made my whole day, week, month, year, LIFE, with her comment on my message board. Thank you so much babe:')xx

Here goes.. :)

~Alicia~

--------------------------------------

*Gemma's POV*

I saw Madison walk into school and I smiled. She gave me a frown and walked off. 'Lovely' I thought to myself. Then I remembered, she's really really religious. This girl in our year got pregnant and Madison made her school life a living HELL.

"Guys? Shouldn't we be going into class?" Aramis asked. We all agreed, but got so caught up in conversation, we stopped right in the middle of the doorway, and were getting a lot of dirty looks shot in our direction.

"Well sorr-y," I said with sass before moving on, Asa holding onto my bag. He laughed when I said that.

"Ooh, fiesty one," He said, winking and kissing me on the lips. I giggled and playfully punched him in the arm.

"Shut up," I said.

"GUYS, MOVE ALONG PLEASE!" A prefect yelled, because yet again we where holding up the entrance.

"WHOOPSIES!" Danielle yelled and we walked faster, turning round a random corridor and bursting out in helpless laughter.

"Some people, they're so impatient." Aramis said, shaking his head jokingly. I laughed and agreed with him.

"I don't even wanna do any classes today," I moaned, sliding down the wall and biting my nails

"Well, let's bunk," Asa said, straightening out his shirt. "I'm seriously not in the mood. And anyway, we'll be getting off soon, so, why not?"

"Good idea." Danielle and Aramis agreed. I bit my nails harder, not sure. I was always the good little school-girl, afraid of getting into trouble with the teachers.

"Gemma?" They all asked, staring at me, eyebrows raised. I was feeling really under pressure.

"Okay!" I said, my voice shaking. I smiled like nothing was wrong and they all jumped up and down, whooping in excitement.

"K, where do you wanna go?" Asa asked, swinging our hands as we walked down the empty corridor.

"I dunno. Shopping?" I suggested. The boys groaned.

"Not 'shopping'" Aramis said in a high-pitched girly voice. "Boring! I know, how about the cinema?"

"Yeah, but what's on?" I asked.

"Catching Fire of course, duhh!" Danielle said, making everyone laugh and me roll my eyes.

"Fine!" I let them drag me out of school and get me into the car. As soon as we where backing out of the school, our principle made an appearance. Luckily, he didn't spot us.

"Phew, that was close!" Asa said, sitting up straight and wiping his hair out of his eyes.

I unlocked my phone and checked Twitter and Instagram and Facebook. My mentions on Twitter had blown up ever since I'd got with Asa, so I checked them, following a few supporters. We drove for a while longer, but finally arrived at the theater. It wasn't that busy, but I suppose that was because everyone was at school.

As we walked in the cinema entrance, I felt my phone vibrate. I got it out of my back pocket, and saw it was a text. I opened up and scanned it, thinking it was from the broadband provider. A couple of words caught my eye;

"Why are you not at school, young lady!" read the text.

---

A/N - Shit's gonna go down here.