67

"So... Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Asa asked when we'd got in. He closed the door.

"Yeah!" I said, shivering. Then I realised, I NEEDED A SHOWER. "Uhh, Asa?" I said.

"What?" He said.

"We need showers?" I said, grabbing my top and pulling it out.

"Oh yeah..." He looked down at the puddle on the floor. "Shit! My mum's going to KILL me!" He said, and he rushed to the cupboard and got out a bucket and mop. "You can go and get a shower if you want, meet me back here after." He said, starting to mop. It was actually so sexy.

"No, I'll help." I said.

"What?"

"I'll help. You go and get a shower, I'll mop," I said taking it off him.

"No! It's fine Gemma, honest." He said, snatching it back.

"Asa." I said.

"Gemma." He repeated in the same voice.

"Okay, okay. You've won." I said, "Are you sure?"

"YES! Unless..." He said, then he cut himself off. "No, no, nevermind." He shook his head and went back to his mopping.

"Okay, see you later. Bye!" I gave him a quick kiss and went over to my house. My mom was in the kitchen making tea with Justin.

"Hi sis--- WHAT HAPPENED?" He said, staring at my wetness. (jesus*facepalms myself*)

"Fair." I said, dodging around him and going up the stairs to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it behind me, and peeled my wet clothes off and ran the shower. I jumped in and it was absolutley FREEZING. Squealing, I jumped out again, adjusting the temperature.

"That's better," I breathed to myself and started shampooing my hair and conditioning it after. I stepped out and realised I didn't have a towel. For Christs' sake. I opened the door just an inch to poke my head outside. No one was there, so I ran out and grabbed the towel from the hallway and wrapped it around myself. I tiptoed into my room and dried myself off, throwing on an old pair of skinny jeans and a turquoise flowy top.

I put my phone on its dock and started playing 'You & I' by One Direction. That song reminded me of my relationship with Asa for some reason. I don't know why. I sung along while drying my hair. When it was finally dry, I pulled it into a pony-tail and threw on my turquoise pumps. I called goodbye to my mom and Justin and went next door.

I knocked on Asa's door and heard scuffling. I waited for a minute and he finally came, dripping wet with only a towel wrapped around him.

He looked embarrassed, "Sorry baby, I was in the shower. Awkward." He rubbed the back of his neck and opened the door for me to come in. I thanked him and stepped inside, accidently brushing against him. The towel started to unravel and it kinda fell of, but not revealing anything thank God.

"Um, come up to my room?" He said, and started walking up the stairs. I followed him, staring at his butt which was wrapped in the towel by the way. He wasn't naked.... :P He turned around and I averted my gaze, scratching my cheek. He narrowed his eyes.

"Pervert," He joked, laughing. I pretended to be shocked, then I found myself laughing too.

"Okay, I'll go and finished getting showered and you can go into my room and turn on the TV or something," He went back into the bathroom closing the door. I went into his bedroom and took the remote of his bedside table, switching it on. Friends was on the TV, so I started watching it, giggling along to the funny bits. After about 10 minutes, I switched the channel, and it was a random film on. But, there had to be a sex scene. I pressed the button and it didn't work. I pressed it again, several times, but it still didn't work. Asa walked in, now dressed in his clothes. He looked at the TV and his mouth went right open.

"IT'S NOT TURNING OVER!" I said, laughing and pressing the power button. It worked this time, and we looked at eachother, laughing.

Asa came over to me and sat down on his bed beside me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"We need a song," I said. It just came to my head.

"What?" He said, looking confused. I lifted my head off his shoulder and stared at him.

"A song. You know, for US," I replied.

"Oh right. Like as a couple?" He said.

"Yep. And I was thinking-"

"You & I by One Direction?" He cut me off. I started at him.

"ASA HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" I said, my mouth open. He tapped his nose.

"I know these things," He said before kissing me.