80

"Time to go home and face the wrath of mother dearest.." I moaned, taking all my folders in my arms and stuffing them into my school-bag, then slinging it over my shoulder.

"Yeah, same... I guess I'll be getting my phone took off me, so..." Asa replied, rubbing his head in fustration.

"Why did we have to do it?" Aramis asked, facepalming himself. We all stared at him like he had 2 heads.

"Um, you're the one who wanted to do it!" Danielle said, playfully pushing him. She pushed him too hard though, and he toppled into a couple of middle-schoolers.

"Sorry!" He said, dusting himself off while we all laughed and the 2 middle-school girls blushed and giggled.

"Weirdo's," Danielle said, once they where gone.

"Tell me about it!" I rolled my eyes, looking back at the girls who where with a group, whispering and pointing over at Asa and Aramis.

We finally got to Asa's car. As soon as we got inside, I texted my mom saying that I was coming home. I didn't put any kisses, as I was still pretty pissed.

She texted back a simple, "Ok." and I shrugged it off before locking my phone and putting it back in my pocket.

"I guess this is gonna be the last time driving your car for a week Asa!" Danielle said, leaning on my seat.

"Oh my God, my baby!" He shouted, looking stricken and stroking the car wheel. We all laughed. I got out my phone, and sent out a Snapchat with the caption, "Grounded. For a week! :'(" I got alot of replies, and decided not to read them yet.

We pulled up at Aramis' house first, and he got out. "Bye!" He called, before waving a running in the door.

Next stop was Danielle. She said a quick 'thank-you' to Asa and and got out.

"Aww, I can't even text you tonight," I said, making a puppy-dog face.

"I know," Asa replied, pouting. "But, I'll see you in school, right?"

"Right," I replied, before giving him a long kiss on the lips and jumping out of the car.