42

Asa came over with the drinks in his hand. He handed me one, and I gladly took it because I was thirsty.

"Thanks Asa." I smiled. He nodded at me and opened the bottle.

"So, do you guys want too come back to my house to sleep, my mom won't be home?" I asked.

"Sure!" Aramis said. Danielle was past saying anything, but she nodded.

"Good." I smiled again and Move by Little Mix came on.

"DIS MAAA JAM!!" Danielle said, and she ran up to the dance floor and danced crazily by herself. We all laughed, except Aramis, because she was now grinding on this boy.

"Dafuq, that's not on," He said, slamming down his glass and walking up to the dancefloor. I gasped as he punched the boy right in the nose.

"Asa stop him!" I screamed.

Asa ran up and pulled Aramis away. When he got over, I took a tissue too wipe his bloody knuckles.

"JESUS CHRIST ARAMIS, I WAS JUST HAVING SOME FUN!" Danielle screamed.

"YEAH, FUN!" He made the hand gesture.

Danielle stared at him for a while and flounced off. Me and Asa looked at eachother and shook our heads.

"Asa, I might go home."

"Same."

"Aramis, you may go and get Danielle. I don't think you'll want to come home with us now?"

"No, I'm okay." He said, smiling sadly. I patted him on his shoulder, and hugged him. Asa hugged him too.

"See you," I smiled and waved.

As we were walking out the door, all we heard was moans from some horny teenagers. I wrinkled my nose in disgust again.

"Ew, lets get out of here!" I laughed and we ran out, fingers entwined.