31

"Here," Danielle gave me the DVD of 'Mean Girls' and got me too put it in my DVD player. I did while she phoned Aramis. When I found out she cancelled her plans just to be with me, I was soo.... Touched!!

"Dani! Don't be silly, go and spend time with Aramis, I don't mind! Please, don't be feeling sorry for me! I'm fine, honest!" I protested.

"No, no, he's comforting Asa anyway. Apparently he's crying!"

"Who? Asa is?..." I asked.

"Yes, apparently!" Danielle said. "You wanna go see him?"

"Um.. Yeah.. Maybe... I don't know!" I buried my head in my hands.

*Asa's POV*

I felt so bad afterwards. I didn't go to Isabella's house at all, I went to Aramis' house.

I was crying by the time I got there. I knocked on the door, sniffling.

"Heyyy du---" Aramis cut himself off. "Asa? Whats wrong bro?" Aramis grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"I've lost her," I cried even more the tears rolling down my cheeks unstoppably.

"Asa! What happened!" He pulled me in for a hug.

"W-well, we went on a date, me and Gemma. I loved it, and I'm sure she did too. We went home too her house and started.. Kissing and stuff. I started putting my hand up her.. Shirt, and she didn't like that and got off me. I called her frigid, which I totally regret, and she told me to go too Isabella's house, I replied 'maybe I will' and left. I haven't seen her since, and I'm actually going crazy," I said, burying my head in my hands.

"Dude! Why did you call her frigid? I don't blame her.. But, anyway, I'm sure you'll get yourselves back on track."

"No, I don't think so," Aramis' ring tone went off and he went into the living room. I knew it was Danielle for him. He came back into the hall with a huge smile on his face.

"She's coming over,"