95

A/N - Hi guys, I'm really bored so I thought I'd update. Here are the shoutouts:

@CamerynHodge
@Lotus_Dancer
@CelebrityStalker
@Maddy1141
@certifiedfangirl_

If Asa cheated on me, I would just stare at him in shock then cry. Then maybe give him a slap, and demand to know who the girl was. Then go over to her house and shoot her. Yeah... Okay, I'm rambling. Here you go, enjoy.

-----

Gemma's POV

I'd had enough of Asa's bullshit. So, I stormed out. He tried to explain, but I walked on.

"Gemma!" I heard someone call when I reached reception. I looked in front of me and saw Brandon staring at me intently, trying to figure out what was wrong. I probably looked like shit.

"Oh hi Brandon," I said sadly, walking over to join him at the hot chocolate machine. I put in some change and watched as the hot chocolate was made.

"What's wrong?" He asked, taking a sip from his own cup. I shrugged.

"Boys can be dicks. Not all boys, just some. Don't you ever just think enough's enough?" I asked, lifting my cup from the stand and blowing on it.

Brandon sighed. "I feel you Gemma. You're completely right about some boys being dicks. I probably sound s-o-o gay, but yeah."

"No, you really don't sound gay. I respect you Brandon. You've been through some hard times."

"Yeah, but I'm over them now. I don't live for the past I live for the future," I smiled at that and took another sip of my hot beverage. I stopped when I heard the sound of wet tennis shoes against the parquet flooring.

"Asa?" I asked, as he pushed Brandon out of the way and planted his hands firmly on my shoulders. "What have I told you? I said--" He cut me off with a kiss on the lips. Woah, that made me forget everything, I was just lost in the moment. He pulled away and I looked down at the ground and bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, Gemma," He said, lifting my chin up and resting his forehead on mine.

"I forgive you," I smiled, then pulled away from Asa. "Now, if you excuse me for one moment," I dodged round him and stood in front of Brandon.

"Sorry about that. Maybe boys aren't such dicks!" I laughed and took a pen and paper out of my bag. I wrote my number and handed it to Brandon. In a friendly way, by the way, I was not going to cheat on my Asa.

"You've been a great friend Brandon. At least let me return the favor sometime?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Gemma. I'll call you sometime? And maybe we can meet up for a coffee or something?" I nodded and heard a car-horn. Brandon looked out and waved at the person inside the car. "That's my dad, I need to go now! Bye Gemma, see you soon!" He gave me a wave and bolted out the door. I waved after him and went back over to Asa who was looking pretty suspicious.

"Don't worry, I was being friendly. I gave him my number for emergencies, I would never cheat on you," I said, laughing at Asa's face. He nodded and then tried to change the subject by pointing to my drink.

"May I?" He said, and I handed it to him.

"You can have it. You look freezing!"

"Yeah well, they never turn the heating on in here do they? Come on, let's go home." Asa said, getting his jacket out of his backpack and putting it on. I got my phone out and took a selfie of me and Asa for Instagram, with the caption 'swimming selfieee🙊x'

Okay, well this has went better than I thought!

-----

A/N - QOTD - I've asked this before, but I'm going to ask again because you kind of know Brandon better. What's your opinion on him? I actually think he's quite sweet!:')

Anyway, yup. I always say this, but everyone who comments with get a shoutout in the next chapter.

~Alicia~