4

Second period - Mathemetics.

"Do I have math with you, Asa?" I ask, getting my timetable out of my blazer pocket.

"Yeah, I think so," Asa replied, getting his timetable out too. We where in the middle of the locker room, and these two girls came in, arm-in-arm and giggling. They both stopped and looked at Asa. One girl looked him up and down, while biting her lip. The other girl looked at me, giving me a catty glance. I glared, feeling a wave of jealousy wash over me.

"Hey, maybe we should go to class now?" I said, pushing him out of the locker room as he winked at the prettiest girl. For fuck sake.

"Yeah, yeah. DUDE SHE TOTALLY CHECKED ME OUT!" Asa said as soon as we were out of the locker.

"Yes Asa."

"I'm going to get her numberrr!"

"Ok, Asa."

"Whats up?" He put his arm around me, "Has somebody gone all green-eyed?" He asked, winking at me. He actually made me melt.

"Um.. No, no.." I shook out of his grasp and walked on to the math room. I knocked on the door and went in, sitting in an empty seat, sitting in between a girl with long red hair and green eyes and a boy with brown hair and gray eyes

Asa came in and looked at me. He looked hurt I didn't save him a seat. I quickly looked away.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The red-haired girl whispered to me, nudging me.

"N-no." I giggled.

"He's a total dish!" The girl said, laughing. "I'm Caitlin by the way."

"Nice. I'm Gemma,"

"OH MY GOD, YOUR ACCENT IS BEAUTIFUL!" She whispered/yelled. I laughed.

"Thanks. I wish I had a british accent though." Which was true.

Asa kept giving me sorrowful little glances. I felt so bad. When it was time to pack up, I went and waited outside the door for him. As he was walking out, I jumped on him.

"HEYYY!" I yelled, still on his back.

"Gemma! I thought you where angry with me!! Oh thank God." He swooped me into a hug. I actually nearly passed out.

"Let's go to break, eh?" he asked. I nodded eagerly, starving.

"Come on," He said, and he took my hand. THE ASA BUTTERFIELD WAS ACTUALLY HOLDING MY HAND!!