101

A/N - Shoutouts from yesterday:

@iamdragon

@Maddy1141

@LinaKhiabethJohnson

@keyasa_butterfield

@sakybone

@Brooklyn_Gail01

@Asanator16

@Lotus_Dancer

@FanfictionAddiction1

@NatNatalieMunoz

@The_Musically_Fun1

@Eloise_H

@zaheerahkhalik (Sorry if I got this wrong!)

I think that's all, I will check later.

-----

Gemma's POV

Kittens! I hoped this would really happen, because I love kitty's!

"I am so tired!" I wailed, grabbing the duvet and putting it over us. I lay my head on Asa's chest and started to close my eyes. Asa stroked my hair and I relaxed even more.

"Go to sleep, Gemma." He said. I laughed.

"Alright, Jeff!" I said, meaning Jeff the Killer. Asa chuckled.

"So are you going to sleep or not?" He asked. I muttered a yes and my eyes closed slowly...

"Gemma? I have something to tell you.." Asa said, seeming very upset.

"Well, go on, spit?" I asked, taking his hands. He pulled them away and twiddled with his fingers while I gave him a very confused look.

"Look, I'm sorry, but-- I never liked you. I've been seeing Isabella behind your back for months. I-" I stared at him for a while and then burst out crying.

"You what? You're sorry? Save it, I'm done!" I screamed, running into the kitchen to find Isabella standing there with a very sly smirk on her face.

"Oh poor Gemmy. Don't cry. Seriously,

Did you ever think Asa would 'love' a whore like you? Think again."

I was going to say something back, but Asa appeared at the door-way.

"That's true. Come on, Isabella we have better things to be doing than talking to a little bitch like her," He held out his hand and Isabella walked forward and gladly took it.

"See you later. Slut." Isabella said, and I just sunk down and---

"Gemma! Gemma, wake up!" Someone was shaking me.

I woke up to find a terrified looking Asa shaking me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He said, leaping forward to hug me. I was actually sobbing, and when I reached up to feel my cheeks, they were wet.

"Oh Asa! Never leave me!!" I said, still sobbing and clutching onto his shirt. He hugged me tighter and rocked back and forth.

"As if I'd ever leave you, princess. Now what was this dream.. Or should I say, nightmare about?"

"Oh Jesus. Well, first off, we were sitting right here and you said you had something to tell me. I asked you what it was and took your hands, but you pulled away from me. The thing that upset me, was when you said that you'd been seeing Isabella behind my back for months! Anyway, I started crying and all and ran into the kitchen to see her (Isabella) standing there. She called me a whore for some reason? I was about to say something back like, but you just appeared and said 'come on Isabella we have better things to be doing than talking to a little bitch like her" and I think that's what got me going." I explained, all in a big rush. I know Asa heard every word I said, because he only clutched me tighter.

"Well, don't you worry, because that will never happen in real life! And you're not a bitch or a slut either, so don't think that."

"I'm glad it was only a dream!" I laughed shakily, wiping my hair out of my eyes.

-----

A/N - did I scare you children?>:) don't worry, Gesa are okay! It was only just a dreammm *Nelly voice*.

I am actually listening to that song now, paha.. I'm a weirdo. :)

Anyway QOTD - Favorite fanfic on Wattpad? Very random and also, it doesn't have to be this one! I won't get offended!

Thank you for reading!

~Alicia~