18

*Gemma's POV at Asa's House*

Asa's house was absolutley beautiful too! His room, likewise, was really clean.

"Asa, how come you celebs have such clean rooms?" I asked, stepping inside and smiling.

"Yeah, well, I don't know." He smirked. I just wanted to kiss him again. I think he sensed something because he closed his door and came over too kiss me again. (C'mon guys, Asa's 16. And, no they'll not be doing anything TOO, you know.)

I pulled away, because it was getting TOO heated. We heard someone knock on the door, and both went down. It was Danielle and Aramis.

"Hello, not disturbing anything are we?" Danielle asked, looking at our swollen lips and Asa's messy hair.

"Umm, no, no. Come in." Asa said, blushing and opening the door wider too let them in.

"Thanks," Danielle said stepping inside. Aramis stepped in and whispered something in Asa's ear making him blush more.

When we got up to his bedroom, Aramis raised an eyebrow.

"Watching a "movie" are we? Some movie, don't you think?" I blushed.

"No, no.. Asa had to feed... The cat! Yeah, the cat, so we didn't really have time to put one on." I said quickly. Asa gave me a weird look and I shook my head mouthing "pretend"

"Asa doesn't have a cat?"

"Oh, I know, its the neighbors cat. Always comes here for food." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Umm, okay.... Lets watch a proper movie," Danielle said, and she found the Boy in the Striped Pajamas lying under Asa's bed. "Oooh..." She grinned mischeviously.

"Um, ok, lets watch it then.." Asa went over too his flatscreen t.v which may I add, was massive, and put the DVD in. We skipped through the advertisments and he pressed play. About an hour and twenty minutes later, we where all bawling like babies. Except Asa.

"THAT WAS SO SAD. GETS ME EVERYTIME!" I sobbed, tears running down my face.

"I never cry.. And I mean never." Aramis said, wiping the tears off his own face.

"Asa.. How the hell are you not crying?" Danielle sobbed.

"Well, it's kind of because I acted in it, so I know it's not real." He said, shrugging.

"Still!" I finished wiping the tears from my eyes and checked my phone. It was 10:30 exactly.

"I think I still have time," I said, but texting my mom too check.

She texted back immediatly, "Yes, you still have loads of time. Hugs and kisses, mom xxx" I smiled. My mom's the cutest.

"Do you want to go a walk or something?" Danielle asked, staring out at the cold winters night.

"Danielle, are you crazy? It's freezing out there!" Aramis protested, hugging her.

"Maybe we should go a walk. I mean, we haven't really showed Gemma around much yet." Asa said, turning the T.V off.

"Yeah, but it's dark! I agree with Aramis, I'd much rather stay here." I cuddled into Asa's chest.