77

A/N - Hii. I'm going to do the shoutouts.

1) For the last chapter - Maddy1141, because she got it right. Well done. :)

2) 2 chapters ago(?) - lovetoread_2002, because I just liked her answer!

Thank you to everyone else who commented, I wish I could give you all shoutouts, you're so AWESOME!

Thank you! :D

-Alicia!<3

---------------

We reached the office, and I started too worry. Didn't Asa like me anymore? My heart pumped in my chest. I saw him sitting outside the office, plucking the chairs. I watched him nervously.

Aramis decided to go up to him. "Whats wrong, Ace?" He asked, patting his back.

Asa glared at him, shaking his hand away. "Whats wrong? Don't give me that, Aramis!" He glared at him, then looked at me. I didn't know what to say.

"What?!" Aramis replied, jumping up and standing beside me. Our hands accidently brushed, but it didn't mean ANYTHING. Asa looked down at our hands disgustingly.

"You know what, don't fucking talk to me. All three of you. Gemma, we're over, ok? And Aramis? Call yourself a best friend." He stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"What the fuck?.." Danielle said. "Oh God.." Her mouth suddenly formed the shape of an 'O'. "What if Asa heard you two saying 'I love you', and took it the wrong way?!"

"Jesus, NO!" I said, rubbing my head and brushing my hair behind my ear. This was bad. Very bad.

----------

A/N - Very very very very short filler chapter, more coming soo soon! Promise! <3

-Alicia.