68

"Gemma! Asa! Wake up, it's not bedtime yet!" Loxie screamed, bouncing on our legs. I groaned.

"W-what?" I said, sitting up blearily and wiping my eyes. I saw Asa beside me still fast asleep. "Oh hey Loxie! When did you appear?" I whispered, pulling her in for a hug.

She gave me a quick hug and replied, "Me and mummy and Marlie where out Christmas shopping, and we're just in now." She looked at Asa then shook her head. "He's sooo silly! It's not even bedtime yet!"

"I know!" I said, pretending to tut and shake my head too.

"But you were sleeping too!"

"Yeahhh...." I got cut off by Loxie screaming because Asa had woken up and pulled her down beside him.

"Hello Lox." He said, his voice cracking. I yawned then smiled.

"Ace, you let go of me right now," She squealed, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Give me a kiss first,"

"Fine," She planted a little kiss on his cheek and wiggled out of his arms. "OH! I forgot to tell you, mummy and me picked out the PRETTIEST dress for Marlie! It's all pink and fluffy, and she looks so cute!" Loxie clapped her hands, bouncing up and down on the bed. One time, her foot slipped and kicked Asa. Right in the balls.

He winced in pain. "Asa, are you okay?" I said, laughing and shaking his shoulder.

"Fine," He said, curling up, his voice all muffled with the pillow. Loxie looked down, her eyes widened and her mouth in the shape of an 'O'.

"I'm sorry Asa," She said, reaching down and patting his arm. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine love," He said, smiling weakly. I giggled.

"Loxie, why don't you go and play with Marlie?" He added. "She's crying for you." I slapped his shoulder and mouthed 'Don't be so mean!'

"Aww! I'M COMING MARLIE!" She yelled, and she bolted out of the room, actually believing him.

"Aww! You're terrible!" I said, putting on a puppy face. We heard Loxie going 'Heeyy!' in a whiny voice. Asa laughed.

"I did that so we could spend some time alone together," He winked and walked to his door, locking it. I smirked, biting my lip. I lay on the bed as he crawled on top of me, his hands running up and down my front.

"Goooddd," I dragged out. This sensation was driving me wild. He kissed my lips, his hands travelling up my shirt. I smiled into the kiss, and I'm pretty sure I could feel him smile too. He gave me one last long kiss and jumped off me. I scowled.

"Asa! You're such a tease!" I said, shaking my head and giggling.

"Yup. That's my middle name," He said, laughing.