92

A/N - Hello my little snowflakes. How are you all?

Anyway, I'm updating! I'm sick with the cold, but I'm gonna update for you, because I love you all so much. (:

Here are the shoutouts from last week;

@Eloise_H
@Maddy1141
@Lotus_Dancer
@CamerynHodge
@istayforasabfb
@BrooklynGail_01
@LinaKhiabethJohnson
@lovetoread_2002
@ShaniaEllis
@nataliemulholland
@majestic_ninja8316
@MiriamK

Enjoy this chappie. :)

-----

Gemma's POV

"So Brandon.." I smile awkwardly.

"Yes?" He asked, also smiling. I looked at him closer, and saw there was something funny about his smile. It was almost like a smirk, but I just left it.

"I understand if the bullying is a hard topic for you to discuss, but... What happened?"

"Oh..." He gulped then looked sad. "I don't know what I did. Asa just started bullying me for no reason! I suppose I was anyways the loser that no one liked, but I was innocent!" He started, a few tears prickling his eyes. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, then gently patted his back.

"Don't cry!" I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm okay now," he wiped his tears away and smiled. "So what about you? You don't sound like you come from around here."

"Oh, I moved from California a couple of months ago. I really like it here, and I've met some amazing people!" I realised what I just said, and covered my mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean.." He stopped me.

"Don't worry about it love. Your happy and that's all that matters." I smiled warmly at him.

"Thanks.."

Asa's POV

I was keeping a jealous eye over Gemma and Brandon. Ugh, she was touching him while he was crying 'tears'. Yeah, crocodile tears.

"Asa, you okay dude?" Aramis asked, emerging from the water. I looked at him quickly, then looked back over to Gemma and Brandon

"Yeah, everything's hunky dory," I replied sarcastically. Aramis looked a bit hurt.

"I'm sorry for being concerned," He said before swimming away to join Danielle who was chatting to Amelia from school.

"I'm sor--" Nope too late he was already over there. I was stuck over at the edge of the pool, looking like a complete owner. That was until a pretty girl of about my age came over and sat beside me. She smiled at me, before saying.

"Hi! I'm Zoe! What's your name?" I turned to look at her slowly.

"I-I'm Asa," I said.

"Cool! You here with anyone?" She asked. I looked over at Gemma and Brandon again who seemed to be getting along like a house on fire. I smiled evilly and said:

"Nope, I'm not here with anyone!"

---

A/N - OH MY GERD, CLIFFHANGER! There is no question of the day today, so just comment what you thought about this chapter. Everyone will get a shoutout in the next chapter again.

Love you!

~Alicia~