36

*Gemma's POV*

I awoke the next morning snuggled into Asa's bare chest.

"Oh crap!" I thought to myself. "I didn't tell my mom that I was staying!" I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he kept pulling me back, unaware of what he was doing

"Asa! I needa get up!" I squeaked, still trying to escape.

"What?" He mumbled sleepily, finally waking.

"Morning sleepy. Now let me go!" I said, escaping. "I'm cold." I said, and I looked down noticing that I didn't have a shirt on, only a bra and shorts!

Asa eyed me up and down and smirking. I covered myself as best as I could.

"No, no, don't cover up. You're beautiful," Asa said, getting up and coming behind me. He lifted my hair and kissed my collar. I moaned.

"Okay, stop now, I need to ring my mom," I said, going over to my purse and getting my phone out. I had 25 missed calls and 6 unread messages, which wasn't really alot knowing my mother.

From; Mom x

Gemma, where are you hon? xx

From; Mom x

Gemma, seriously, where are you babe? x

From; Mom x

Gemma? You're worrying me now xxx

From; Mom x

Pick up! x

I rung her back.

"Gemma!" She said, sounding worried. "Where were you??" She asked.

"I'm so sorry, mom!!!! I was at Asa's and we lost track off time and fell alseep.." I started.

"Wait.. You two didn't have...." She said, sounding even more worried, but I cut her off by laughing.

"No, mom, of course not!"

"Oh thank God!" My mom said, laughing too. "When are you coming home?"

"Oh, probably not for another couple of hours. I think we're hanging out here, I'll be over soon though," I said.

"No probs. Love you, bye! Mwah." She replied, ringing off. I put my phone back in my purse and popped some mints. I turned around but saw Asa wasn't there. I thought I heard the shower from his en suite, and I knocked on the door.

"YEAH?!" He called.

"Oh nothing, just wondering if you were in there that's all." I called back.

"You can join me if you want;)" He said.

"Asa, no," I rolled my eyes and got my brush out and I brushed my hair into a messy bun. I played about on my phone for a while taking random selfies and checking Instagram and Twitter, sniffing at a few hate messages. About 20 minutes later, Asa came in with a towel wrapped around his legs and lower region, his hair dripping with water. Boy, that turned me on a bit.

He saw me staring. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He winked and I melted on the inside. "I said you could've joined me, but nope." Asa shrugged.

"Yes, but.. Asa stop you arsehole." I said throwing a pillow at him.