85

A/N - Shoutout time! I love reading your comments. :) They just make my day.

Okay, so.... Here's the shoutouts. :D

-

@Eloise_H
@Maddy1411
@AlyshaTang
@ShaniaEllis
@AshleySaporito
@RudithClavio
@CamerynHodge

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS, AND SORRY IF I GOT ANY NAMES WRONG!

~Alicia~

-----------------

"I'm going home to get a shower, there's no way I'm walking around town like this!" I said, in disgust. My outfit was completely covered with lettuce, ketchup and mayo. Goodness, I looked like a frickin' burger myself.

"Me too!" Danielle said, pulling her top out in front of her and examining it, before pulling a disgusted face.

"My cars around the corner, but your not getting in it." Asa said. We all glared at him.

"Thanks for your fucking help." I said, angrily pulling away from him.

"Well! I just got it washed yesterday!" He said, putting his hands up in mock defence. I scowled at him before muttering 'bastard' under my breath. "Fine. You's can get inside. ONLY if you go into the public toilets and get all the food off you and spray yourselves with something, I don't want my car smelling like a McDonalds." I smiled and gave him a tight hug.

"LOVE YOU!" I said, running off to the girls bathroom. I wiped the food off me and sprayed my little bottle of deodorant all over me. You couldn't smell any more McDonalds. I had to spray Danielle with some too, so it was almost ran out.

"I'll buy you more, hon," She said, fluffing her hair up and putting on another coat of lipstick. I smiled and nodded in the mirror to her.

"Thank you. Are you ready?" I asked, waiting patiently at the door. She nodded and we walked out together, giggling over something stupid. The boys were already out there, and laughing at something on Asa's phone. He quickly locked it when he saw us approach and cleared his throat, nudging Aramis. They looked guilty.

I narrowed my eyes at both of them. "Boys?" I asked slowly. They looked like little puppies caught eating a slipper.

"Yes?" Asa replied in the same tone, looking me in the eyes. I glared.

"What were you looking at just there?" Danielle asked, cutting in for me.

"Um... What do you mean? Nothing, nothing," Aramis said awkwardly, scratching his head.

"Well, let's drop it. But I'm warning you two!" I pointed my finger at both of them and did the 'I'm watching you' sign with my hands, then smiled to show I was only joking.

"C'mon, lets go home and get showers, then meet up at my house at 2:30. We'll chill there for a couple of hours, then go to the pool at 6. Deal?" Aramis asked, nodding his head.

"Deal!" We all said together.

-----

A/N - QOTD - Favorite Gesa (Gemma&Asa) moment. Shoutouts for everyone who comments.

Thank you:)

~Alicia~ (PS: Just found out you can do flipping bolts and italics from iPhone dafuq)