8

*Gemma's POV*

"Okay, today class," Our teacher, Mrs Gray announced, "We will be having a sex ed lesson." The whole class burst out laughing. Mrs Gray glared "And I would like everyone to be on their best behavior too, please."

Asa looked at me and smiled. I almost gave in, but Danielle saw and whispered in my ear, "Remember what he's done. He's not worth it." I nodded. But, what has he done? I smiled back anyway. Danielle looked shocked and shook her head. I shrugged.

"We will be watching a video of a foetus growing over the months of pregnancy today, and if we have time, we will be watching a birth video." I looked at Asa and he mimed being sick. I nodded and shuddered.

"Miss Wilson and Mr Butterfield, what are you doing may I ask?" Mrs Gray asked us sternly. I shook my head.

"Nothing Mrs Gray, Sorry," I tried not to giggle. I saw Asa look away, laughing. God, he was just too cute!

"May I continue my lesson, if it's not too much trouble?" She continued. I felt like saying, "No, no you may not fucking continue your boring lesson," But I didn't want too get into trouble on my first day so I settled with a sheepish nod. When she looked away I stuck my finger up and the whole class giggled again.

"Okay, here we go." She said, and she pressed 'play' on the video. It actually showed a naked woman in the shower. I looked away quickly, I know I had the same body, but I just felt uncomfortable especially with the boys watching too. I glanced over at Asa and he was lying face-down on his desk, same as his best friend Aramis. I giggled into my self, and looked around again to see a few of the perverts oogling at her boobs. Yuck.

When that video had been played, we did have enough time to watch the birthing video. It was even more disgusting.

"I'm never having kids!" Danielle, miming being sick.

"Yeah, same," Caitlin replied, they then looked at me. I was too busy staring at Asa.

"Gemma?" They said together.

"What? Oh, um, yeah, I'm-- Wait, what were we talking about?" I said, snapping out of my daydream. They sighed and looked at eachother and then smiled at me fondly.

"Go get em tiger," Danielle said, shooing me along to catch up with Asa.