65

"Asa, I'm going to be sick!" I yelled, clutching his hand. We were on this big swoopy ride, with 3 loop-the-loops in a row.

"Don't think about it," He said, putting his head back and closing his eyes.

"I'm going to be sick, I'm going to be sick," I chanted, closing my eyes. The cart reached the top, and started slowly falling down.

"AGHHHH JESUS CHRIST, I'M DYING!" Asa yelled, letting go of my hand and clutching the thing that held him in. I burst out laughing, it was actually really fun.

"Asa! God you make me laugh!" I yelled. When it came to the loops though, I very nearly was sick.

When we got off, my legs felt really shaky. I thanked the ride attendant.

"Imagine if I did be sick. Oh God," I laughed. Asa made a face then laughed also.

"Do you want to go on the bumper cars," Asa asked, gesturing over to a little set.

"When I was about 6 years old, I broke my finger on a bumper car. I haven't been on one since because I'm so scared," I said, shaking slightly.

"Come on. I'll drive?" He said, grabbing my hand and leading me over.

"Asa! No!" I said, desperatley trying to get free. "How about the ghost train there?" I said, pointing.

"No! I want to go on the dodgems!" He said, like a little child. I scowled.

"Fine!" I went up on to the ramp and payed. We were left to pick our cars, and I chose a bright pink one while Asa chose a dark green.

"Ready! GO!" The man said. I hit the little pedal thingy and started driving around the ring like a mad person. This child bumped into me, and I just smiled. I really wasn't gonna bump him back because he was only about 7.

"GEMMA! Come and get me!" Asa called, driving around. I shook my head fondly and drove over to him, bumping him into the wall.

"THERE!" I said, backing off happy with my work.

"I'm gonna get you back Gemma Wilson!" He yelled, and reversed out of the corner he was stuck in. He bumped into the back of me and I shot forward.

"JESUS ASA MY BACK!" I whined. I was actually okay, I just wanted him to stop. It seemed to work.

"I'm sorry Gemmy," He said, and he did the puppy eyes. I smirked and drove away, sneaking up behind him.

"BOO!" I yelled, bumping into the car behind. He jerked forward while I drove away, laughing like a maniac.

"Ugh!" Asa yelled. I hit the pedal again, but it wouldn't work.

"Time's up!" The man boomed into the microphone again. I took of my seatbelt thingy and walked over to Asa.

"That was fun!" I said, smiling happily and hooking my hand in his.

"See? I told you!" He beamed.

"What do you want to get on now?" I asked, looking around.

"I know!" His eyes darkened. "The white water ride!" I laughed.

"But Asa!"

"No buts! C'mon, it'll be fun! You liked the dodgems!" He said.

"Okay, I'll do it!" I said, and let go of his hand.