34

* * *

I got a few wolf whistles and Asa got angry.

"Asa, it's okay," I squeezed his hand tightly. "You're the only one for me,"

He smiled at me and kissed me right on the lips.

*Skip the park* *At Asa's house*

"Gemma, I said I wasn't going to force you into anything you don't want to do," Asa said, closing the door and leading the way up the stairs.

"I will do some things, just nothing full on," I said, twiddling with my hair. He bit his lip. I decided to tease him even more.

"Stop it," Asa said, biting his lip so hard that it started to bleed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I whispered, trying to be seductive.

"Gemma, please," Asa pleaded.

I changed back to my normal self. "I'm sorry, Asa. Do anything you want," I sighed.

"No. I need to get your permission first."

"Okay, c'mon." I said, and I lay down on his bed. "We're NOT going all the way though."

"No, you don't want to, I know you don't." He folded his arms.

"Asa, please, just do something. I feel bad." I said, sitting up again.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

He came over and cupped my face, kissing me gently at first, then becoming rough. He started kissing down my neck and nibbling my sweet spot again.

"Asa" I dragged out, feeling a new sensation run through my body. I grabbed at his shirt and pulled it off and ran my hand up his toned body.

It was my turn now. I turned us over and started nibbling his sweet spot, creating a lovebite. "Oh Gemma, right there," He breathed out while I was kissing his neck.

"Asa? Gemma?" We heard someone at his bedroom door.

----

I hope you don't mind this mild little scene. THEY WILL NOT BE DOING ANYTHING MORE, I PROMISE! And there are LOADS of other fanfictions that have Asa doing this.

Shock horror he was shirtless! *.* (Sarcasm)

Thanks(: leave your feedback and vote!

-Aliii

(P.S WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS??"