94

A/N - Hi guys! Thanks for commenting, you're all so nice! Here are the shoutouts for last week:

@missolivetree

@hannbeat

@LinaKhiabethJohnson

@Maddy1141

@JannaCawaling

@Lotus_ Dancer

Sorry if I got any wrong. And as always, read the QOTD at the end for your chance to get a shoutout in the next update!

-----------

Asa's POV

What the hell have I done? This has turned out to be one of the worst night's of my life! You wanna know why?

Well, first off, I started chatting to Zoe. I didn't see anything attractive about her, and her personality seemed really boring, but. I would do anything to get Gemma jealous. Gemma came over and that started a little argument between her and Zoe. Me, being the fucking useless person I am, didn't even try to protect my girlfriend.

When she ran off, it hit me. I had to go after her, and I couldn't stand Zoe bad-mouthing her, so I followed Gemma. Thing's just get complicated from there. She slapped me, but I don't blame her. At all.

I was now standing outside her cubicle banging on the door and begging to be let in. By the looks of it, it didn't look like she was going to relent and let me in. She was a very stubborn person, and I knew that from past experiences.

"Gemma, please baby? Let me in, I'm sorry! I really am, I'll explain everything, just please!" I yelled in despair, slapping the palm of my hand against the door, which resulted in me getting a lot of dirty looks thrown at me. I just glared back and continued banging the door. I thought I heard shuffling, then the door lock click. I took a deep breath, and out she stepped, in her clothes and her swimming back over her shoulder.

"Please, just let me--" I started, but she cut me off.

"What? Explain? Explain what? Oh, I'm sorry Gemma, I totally forgot about you again and the words just slipped out of my mouth? Save it for someone who really cares, Asa." She said and walked off, swinging her hips in triumph. I ran into the locker, dried myself off real quick, stuffed my clothes and shoes on and ran out after her. As I ran, I called Aramis' phone to leave a message that I had left. He was still in the pool, and Danielle had went back in with him when I explained that I would take care of everything.

"Gemma, wait!" I called, running into reception. I cut myself off, when I saw her venting herself. To Brandon. Ugh, that motherfucker gets everywhere! (Brandon).

I walked over and pushed Brandon out of the way before putting my hands firmly on Gemma's shoulder and looking her dead in the eyes.

"What do you want? I told you--" She started, before I cut her off with a hard kiss on the lips. That mostly shut girls up and made them forget everything. Much to my surpise, she didn't push me off, she actually deepened it!

I pulled away, because we were in the middle of a bunch of suprised looking kids, adults, etc.

"I'm sorry," I said, resting my forehead on hers. She smiled, her greeny/blue eyes twinkling when they caught the light.

"I forgive you,"

-----

A/N - WHOO, GESA'S BACK!! *Happy Dances* WHO'S HAPPY?!?!

Anyway, here's the QOTD! - You found out Asa cheated on you with another girl, what would your reaction be? Comment and as ALWAYS, everyone who comments will get a shoutout!

Thank you for the support! 40k something reads, ugh! My God. :')

I'm so happy I could cry!

~Alicia~