56

I looked out of my window and saw Justin go in next door. "How the fuck does he know were he lives?" I thought. I turned round, and my mom was guiltily biting her lip.

"MOM!" I shouted.

"What?" She said, trying to act natural.

"Why did you tell him?" I hissed.

"Because! I couldn't stand seeing you so upset! I walked into your room last night, and some sad songs where blasting and you were actually crying in your sleep! I had an idea it was about Asa, because you had left your phone on the texts and I read some. You were mostly cursing at him, Gem. Don't you remember?"

"Yes, of course I remember mom! You didn't have to tell Justin! You know what he's like!" I put my head in my hands. "I need to stop him!"

I put on my dressing gown and my slippers and ran out. Justin was already angrily knocking on the door. Asa answered looking hopeful, but when he saw it was Justin he looked confused.

"Um- hello?" He said, uncertinatley.

"I'm Gemma's brother, Justin. What the fuck have you done to my sister." He whispered threatingly.

"I'---" Asa said, and he stopped. Justin was ready to punch him, but I ran and grabbed him.

"STOP!" I said. Asa looked at me gratefully. I didn't look him fully in the eye.

"Gemma! Get back into the house!" Justin said angrily.

"Not until you leave him alone.." I whispered.

"Gemma! He's hurt you!"

"I don't care. Please Justin, go back into the house," I said, calmly. He walked down Asa's drive and looked one last glare at him.

"Hurt her AGAIN and I'll really do something, I swear." He said, then he walked away. Asa gulped.

"Thanks Gemma.." He said awkwardly. I still wasn't looking at him in the eye.

"Gemma. I need to explain.." His voice was husky. I looked at him fully and saw that his eyes were red and puffy.

"Explain." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We weren't actually doing anything, we were just making noise too lead everybody on. This sounds horrible, but I completly forgot you were there. I'm so so so sorry, please forgive me." He said, and took my hand. I look down and pulled my hand out of his.

"No, Asa. It's not that fucking easy. My trust is completely gone over you. Just leave me alone." I said, and started too walk slowly down the drive.

"But Gemma! I love you!" He shouted, and he started to cry. I turned back.

"How do I know thats true Asa?" I said and I turned away again, letting a tear roll down my cheek.