100

A/N - Shoutouts!

@Lotus_Dancer

@FanfictionAddiction1

@Maddy1141

@The_Musically_Fun1

Thank you for commenting!

----

Asa's POV

I'd told Gemma about me being bullied, something I'd never told anyone. She took it pretty well, and didn't make me answer any questions or make me explain. That's what I love about her, and she may not believe it, but she really is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

We had ordered the food and were sitting on the sofa, digging in.

"Soo good," Gemma moaned, putting another forkful in her mouth. I nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it," I replied, keeping my eyes down on the delicious food.

"Well, it tastes li--" Gemma started, joking around, but I cut her off.

"I didn't mean to literally tell me about it, you bum!" I chuckled and Gemma laughed.

"Alright, I'm done. You?" She asked. I nodded and stood up to take our plates in, but Gemma pushed me down again and grabbed the plate off me.

"I'll do that," She said. I scowled.

"Gemma, you've done everything today love! Please let me do something!" I pleaded.

"No! And anyway, you helped me with the dishes. All I have to do is throw the cartons in the bin and wash the forks anyway, it won't take long!" She ran into the kitchen before I could stop her, and I heard the bin lid open and close. I shook my head. Typical girl!

Gemma's POV

Me and Asa are always getting into arguments over who does what, but they're only silly little ones they don't mean anything, I actually find them quite funny to be honest!

My cat was scratching at the door to be let in, so I did. He rubbed against my new sweat-pants, leaving his fur all over them.

"Jesus, Mickey!" I said fondly, bending down to brush the hair off. He just gave me an 'I don't really care' look and flounced off. You know, sometimes I think I should've picked a dog instead of a cat.

"Gemma, your cat is licking my face!" Asa yelled from the living room. Never mind, looks like a have I actually do have a dog!

I burst out laughing for the thousandth time today, and rushed into Asa, lifting my cat away from his face. But, as cats do, Mickey had already attached his claws to Asa's skin, so...

"OH MY GOD, OWOWOWOWOW." Asa shrieked like a little girl. I could not control my laughter.

"I'm sorry!" I said, grabbing the cat's paw and detaching it gently from his body. Asa pulled his shirt up to reveal claw marks on his side. I pulled a face and sat Mickey down on the floor. He jumped back up beside Asa but I grabbed him and sat him on the floor. Again.

"Sorry about that," I said awkwardly, looking down my tabby cat. "But he likes you,"

"Well, who could blame him?" We chuckled together.

"You have cats too, don't you?" I asked Asa. He nodded.

"Three. Missy, Leo and Mouse." (A/N - I think that's right, don't kill me if it isn't! Those names are actually the cutest though, oh my God. :')

"So cute! I really need to see them." Cat's were my favorite animals, dogs were okay, but cats? OMG.

"They're always out! Except Missy, she likes to stay in my room and hang out on my bed." He smiled and brought his phone out of his pocket. "I think I have photo's of them on this actually, let me check."

He unlocked his phone and went into 'Photos'. He must've found the right one, because he stopped scrolling and zoomed in.

"This is Missy. I don't have any photos of my other cats though," He said handing me his phone. I took it and looked at the photograph to the see the most adorable white cat. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Oh my God! She's so cute! How old?"

"4. And she's not even spayed. What age is Mickey, and is he neutered?"

"Mickeys 4 too, and he's not neutered. I always wanted kittens, too.." I said wistfully.

"Well, maybe they could.. Um.. Get to know each other and give it a little go..." Asa said awkwardly, scratching his arm.

"Uh... Okay!" I smiled. "Then we could take care of all the little kittens! But we have to get them spayed afterwards, because we don't want thousands of kittens running about,"

"Yeah, definitely. We'll let them meet each other tomorrow, but for now I think we should go back to our lazy day,"

"Totally."

----

A/N - This story has hit 60k reads, oh my goodness. I wasn't expecting 60 reads never mind 60k! Thank you guys so much! I love you all! And also, whenever you search 'Asa Butterfield'

This is the first result. I'm so-so-so happy!

QOTD - Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are they called? Shoutouts go to everyone.

Opinions of this chapter also? Thanks. :)

~Alicia~