58

"I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch, I'm a boss ass bitch.." I sung into the brush. I was just after getting a shower and I was hyper.

"Yeah, Gemma, we get it," Justin said, raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up," I said fondly. He just smiled and walked into the spare room were he was sleeping. I walked in after him and saw a poster of a page-three pin-up, half naked. "My eyeballs!" I shrieked, backing out of the room.

Justin ran his fingers through his short blonde hair. "Gem, I'm 22 years old. What do you expect?"

"Just--ew." I said, and I ran into my bedroom laughing. He ran in after me.

"Look at your One Direction posters! Just--ew." He said, imitating me. I playfully slapped him on the arm.

"Excuse me! That is REAL perfection!" I walked over to a poster of Niall Horan and stroked it fondly.

"Yeah right.." He turned around and pretended to gag. I scowled.

"Bye byeee!!" I waggled my fingers at Justin and pushed him out of my room. I heard him laughing at the other side of the door.

------

A/N - I really think Justin and Gemma are so cute as brother and sister (': who agrees with me? Comment comment comment!

OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES, READS AND COMMENTS! I do read every comment, but sometimes don't have the time to reply! :D

Buh-byee!<3

-ALIII