Chapter 98 Wrestlemania

Austin's POV

I flew AJ to Orlando from New Jersey. I didn't tell her this because I wanted to surprise her. I'm also flying in her best friend, Celeste Bonin, AKA Kaitlyn as she was known in the WWE. AJ should be here around three, and Celeste will be here around two thirty. I want them to be able to have fun before the show starts. I also made sure that two seats were reserved in the front row. 

Celeste got here around two forty five and AJ texted me and said that she would be at the arena in ten minutes. I told Celeste to stay in my locker room while I went to get her. I saw her car come in and I couldn't stop smiling. "What are you smirking about?" She asked me as a smile crept on her face. "You'll see." I said smirking. I led her back to my locker room and when she saw her the look on her face was priceless. She hugged me right away. "Go have fun with your friend." I whispered as I kissed her on the head. "What about your match tonight?" "Don't worry about it. I got two seats reserved for the two of you in the front row. Go have fun." I said as they embraced. "Ok. I promise we will be back for your match." I nodded. They left and I went to the gym. I've worked my ass off for this match. I've dropped twelve pounds getting ready for this match. I weigh two hundred and twenty eight pounds. Which also means that Undertaker outweighs me by about sixty eight pounds. This'll be risky, but I've been in the ring with way bigger guys than this. And this happened on the day of Wrestlemania, but it's going to be a no holds barred match.

I had to leave Sasha about thirty minutes before I knew I had to go out, because I had to set up my entrance. I was also able to chill with Storm, and he was totally confident going into his match against the WWE Champion Bobby Roode. I was going to be coming in from the ceiling. This entrance was inspired by Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 12. I couldn't help but smile when I saw AJ and Celeste sitting in the seats I had reserved for them. 

I heard my music play and the nerves were setting in. What if this harness snaps? People have died doing this. I shook those nerves off and I stepped off of the thing I was standing on. I made it down safely in the crowd. I fist bumped fans and made my way toward the ring. I hopped the barricade and the jumped into the ring. The lights then went out. I heard Undertaker's music starting to play, the ramp was about fifty feet from the ring so he came in about half way. I'm sure that thing was built specifically for him. He got in the ring very slowly and the bell rang. He backed me into a corner and tried to hit me with a hard right but I got out of the way and hit him with multiple strikes but it seemed like it barely phased him. If I'm going to win this fight, I have to use my speed. He then threw me right into the corner and hit me with multiple strikes himself. I then got out of the corner and tried to hit him with a jumping clothesline but he ducked and hit me with a jumping clothesline himself. He then tried to get me in position for a chokeslam, but I got out of it and hit him with a neckbreaker. I covered but he kicked out after one. I then went out on the apron and hit him with a hilo, and then with an elbow drop. I covered but he again kicked out at one. I got him up but he hit me with a wicked throat thrust and then tossed me outside of the ring. He then bounced off the ropes and jumped over the top rope with a tope suicide. He then tried to get me up but I hit him with a european uppercut and then draped him over the barricade. I then went on the apron and hit him with a corkscrew leg drop like RVD used to do. I then went up to the top rope as he was getting up. I then tried to hit him with a moonsault but he caught me and hit me with a tombstone on the outside of the ring. He then slowly brought me in the ring and then tried to cover me but I kicked out at two. I then got up and he tried to hit me with a chokeslam, but I got out of it and hit him with a jumping DDT. I then went into the corner and called for a Last Call Superkick. I was able to hit it, but when I covered he kicked out. I then got him up and hit him with a superman punch, but he was still on his feet so I hit him with a spear. I covered but he again kicked out at two. I then went up to the top rope and tried to hit him with a frog splash but I missed and he got up right away and hit me with a wicked chokeslam. He covered but I kicked out. That took a lot out of me. He then tried to get me up but I was able to get ahold of his arm and lock in the crossface. It took him about two minutes but he was able to roll me up so I had to let go of the hold. I then tried to get him up after that and he locked in the Hell's gate. I almost passed out but I was able to break his grip. He then got up and slashed his throat with his thumb which means that he's calling for the tombstone piledriver. He got me up and hit me with it. He then covered but I kicked out at the very last second. He then tried to get me up again but I hit him with a last call superkick. I draped an arm around him and he kicked out at two. Honestly I have no idea what to do. I got him up but he then chokeslammed me to hell out of nowhere. He covered again but I kicked out somehow. He then got up and I was using him to get up to my feet. He then put his straps down. I motioned him to bring it and he shook his head. "Not today kid." He said before hitting me with a tombstone piledriver and picking up the win. I was really surprised when he helped me up and leaned me against the ropes. He raised my hand and then he stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and I was again pretty surprised when he pulled me in for a hug. He then left the ring and the crowd was giving me a pretty good ovation. I looked over in the crowd and noticed that AJ was crying. I climbed out and walked over to her. I kissed her on the cheek and engulfed her in a big hug. "You did so good." She said in my ear. I let both AJ and Celeste backstage as it was now time for the Main Event. Cowboy James Storm vs The Glorious Bobby Roode. I have no doubt that Storm is walking out WWE Champion. 

I watched in pure joy as Bobby Roode got his teeth kicked down his throat and got pinned for a three count. I ran down there as he got his title. He turned around and I clapped for him. I then pulled him in for a hug that seemed to last forever. When we pulled away I raised his hand in victory. Storm has been doing this for a lot of years and he finally got his first match at Wrestlemania and won the WWE Championship. He deserves this so much.

I got back to the locker room to twelve missed calls and twenty text messages. They were all from my cousin Justin. I called him back. "Austin." "Justin, what's up man?" "Grandpa's in pretty bad shape. They don't think he has much time left. I understand with work you couldn't be around when he was sick man, but you need to fucking be here when he goes." "It's going to be hard to get there from Orlando, but I'll do my damndest."