Chapter 80 Money In The Bank

Austin's POV

It was three AM on the day before Money In The Bank and I can't sleep at all. I got out of Sasha's grip and I called the one person that knows Ambrose better than me. Roman. I dialed his number and called it. "What's up man?" He asked in a sleepy voice.  "Sorry for waking you up, man. This whole Ambrose thing is getting to me. Can you come talk to me?" "Sure man. Meet me down in the lobby." "Alright thanks." I said as I hung up. I quietly left the room and went down to the lobby. Luckily in Indiana there are food places open at all hours of the night so we went to go get some food. "So what's on your mind bro?" He asked when we got into the place. "This whole fucking Ambrose thing, man. It's getting to me. I thought that he was one of the only people in this world that I could trust. I mean I called that guy my brother." He sighed. "Listen man. He's the most unpredictable guy in this business.  I know you're pissed off bro. But he also still loves you like a brother. Don't get me wrong, he went overboard. But like I said he still loves you like a brother, as do I. You really don't have to worry about anything." I thought about it for a moment. He's right. I blew this whole thing out of proportion. I thanked Roman for talking to me and we went back to the hotel.

I got back to the room, under the impression that Sasha was asleep. She woke up as soon as I plopped down in the bed. "Where the hell were you?" She asked. "I went out with Roman for a little bit. I couldn't really sleep and I had a lot on my mind. But I'm tired now and all I want to do is sleep and have you in my arms." She nodded and cuddled up into my chest and went back to sleep. Man this woman is the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know what I would do without her. 

It's about fifteen minutes until I have to go out for my match. I haven't talked to Ambrose since Monday, I was so pissed off at him. But Roman made a great point last night. We are just going to go out there and put on the match of the decade.

We were both out there and I took him down right away. I started hitting him with wicked rights and lefts. I then threw him outside the ring and as he was getting up I hit him with a suicide dive. I then put a fifteen foot ladder on the barricade and the apron of the ring. I then put Ambrose on top of it and set up another fifteen foot ladder and went to the top of it. I then hit the elbow drop through the ladder, breaking both of us in half. It took a while but I got up before he did. I then got him up and threw him back in the ring. I then threw the ladder in the ring and got in myself. I then set up the ladder in the middle of the ring and started to climb it. Ambrose met me up there and hit me with a superplex off of the ladder. He did as much damage to himself as he did to me. Man, we are both crazy motherfuckers. I started to stir as Ambrose started to scale the ladder. He looked down at me with a shocked look on his face. He then got me up and I hit him with a wicked enziguri. I then threw him out of the ring and started my slow climb up the ladder. He saw me and quickly met me up there. I then got him up on my shoulders.

Sasha's POV

I was watching with Roman as Austin got Dean up on his shoulders. "They are two crazy motherfuckers." Roman said laughing as Austin hit Dean with a Samoan Driver off the ladder. I got kind of worried, but I didn't let Roman know it. I gave him a shy smile and continued watching the match.

Austin's POV

I messed up my tailbone pretty bad after that, but I kept going. Ambrose seems to be knocked out so I scaled the ladder rung by rung. When I got to the top Ambrose quickly met me there. We started trading strikes until he got me with a wicked one that almost knocked me off the ladder. He then tried to knock me off but I reversed and slammed his face off the top of the ladder. I then jumped over him and hit him with a wicked sunset flip powerbomb off the top of the ladder. After that he was knocked out so I climbed up the ladder and grabbed the belt. I'm a five time WWE champion. I celebrated my win for a while and then I went to the back. I went up to Ambrose when I got to the back. "So. We cool?" "Yeah. We're cool. I was just pretty pissed off when I got out of the medical room three weeks ago. I'll always love you like a brother man." I said as I gave him a big bro hug.

Sasha's POV

I went to go see Austin after his match and I saw that him and Ambrose were hugging. I couldn't help but smile. Brothers reunited once again. I went up to him and when he saw me he engulfed me into a huge hug. Then Roman came up and fist bumped the both of us. "Something I said to Sasha is that the both of you are crazy motherfuckers." He said smiling at them. "That's funny because that's exactly what I was thinking throughout the match." Austin said laughing. "You had me worried out there way more than once there Thomas." I said. "Aw, I'm sorry babe." He said giving me another hug. "But like Roman said, we're crazy." He said smirking. He looks pretty hurt but I'm glad he's upbeat about all this.

Austin's POV

When I got back to my locker room I got a call from AJ. "Hey Ape, what's going on?" "Two things. Is everything ok with Ambrose?" "Yeah, we worked everything out in that match. I was kind of pissed off after what happened three weeks ago, but Roman talked me down and we're all brothers again." "Ok great. Also, I'm so proud of you for winning back that belt. You guys went out there and put your bodies and your livelihood on the line. I'm so proud of the both of you for going out there and tearing the house down." "Thanks so much AJ. It means a lot." We said our goodbyes after that and Sasha and I went back to the hotel room.