Chapter 83

AJ's POV

I haven't talked to Austin in two weeks, and I'm missing him. And I know that he's not out on the road so I texted Roman. "Do you know where Austin is?" I got a text back about a minute later. "No.. Hold on." I got another text about two minutes later. "Alright. He's still in Milwaukee." "Thanks." Call me crazy, but I just bought a plane ticket to Milwaukee. 

I got to Milwaukee at about 11:45 at night. Roman texted me the address of Austin's new place, and it looks pretty nice. I knocked at the door. "Zyaire I swear to g- AJ? What are you doing here?" "I needed a hug." I said. He opened his arms and engulfed me in a big hug. 

Austin's POV

I can't believe that she came here all the way from New Jersey for a hug. I reminded myself to pay her back for the plane ticket. I thought that it was one of my friends playing a practical joke on me. But she was tired so she went to the guest bedroom and went to sleep. It was hard for me to fall asleep after that. Then I started to hear crying. "AJ?" "I had a nightmare." She said sniffling. I moved over in the bed and motioned for her to come in. She came in and I pulled her close to me. "It's ok, it's alright." I said as I started rubbing her hair. She was crying into my chest. I got her calmed down and we went to sleep. 

I woke up and she wasn't there. "Shit." I heard from the bathroom. I knocked at the door. "You ok?" She opened it. "Yeah, just not feeling to good." "You're having your period aren't you?" She nodded her head. "It's no big deal I just need to run out." She said. "Nah don't worry about it. I'll run out, grab what you need, and I'll grab a pizza and a movie on my way home." She nodded and I kissed her on the head.

AJ's POV

Austin came back about twenty minutes later. "I didn't know which kind you used so I got multiple kinds. I also got pizza, popcorn, candy, and a movie." "Oh my god you're the best." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. 

Austin's POV

AJ went to go take care of herself, and then we cuddled up on the couch to watch the movie. "You know, I actually just told Sasha about high school." "Really? I figured you would never have told anyone about that. You know besides the people who already know." "I feel bad hiding things from her. We've been together what about two years now?" I said as my phone started to ring.

AJ's POV

Austin's phone rang and he answered it. "Hello? Yes. Really? I would love to! Alright thanks." He said as he hung up the phone. "You'll never guess who just called me." "Who?" "It was Joe Torre. He just asked me if I wanted to play in the celebrity softball game in Miami in about three weeks." "Really? That's awesome!" "We're even going to be in Miami at that time too." He sighed. "I got to go back to work tomorrow. And I really don't want to leave you alone, so will you come with me?" "I don't want to be any trouble." "You're not any trouble." "Alright. Sure." We had a nice day before we had to wake up early to get to the airport.