Chapter 82

"When the past reminds you of how good you were, the future awaits your fate!"
Austin's POV
After all of that, we have to head to Raw. Even though Ambrose and I are good now, I'm still going to get him back for attacking me in the parking lot. I saw that he was just getting in when I had been there for about two hours and the show was about to start. I grabbed a camera man and went out there. As far as I know, this storyline isn't over yet. I attacked him and we both went on the hood of a car. I kept hitting him until the security tried to keep us apart. And even that didn't work. Ambrose got loose rather quickly and he attacked me back. The Roman came out and surprisingly, he was able to keep us apart. I led off Raw with a mic in my hand. "I know Ambrose's strengths. And that is his brawling style. And I just proved that I can brawl with the best of them!" Ambrose's music started to play after I said that. He stayed up at the stage which was a complete surprise to me. But he was pacing the stage. "You're lucky kid. You're damn lucky. I just talked to Shane Mcmahon, he said that he's putting us in an Extreme Rules match tonight for the WWE championship. But to not ruin the match, he's putting us on a no touch clause." "Ambrose, I know you better than anyone in the company. I know you're chomping at the bit to come attack me. And since when the hell do you give a damn what the higher power says around here?" He started to clench and unclench his fist. Then he shook his head. "It finally happened. You lost your lunatic side. It's quite sad actually." I said as I dropped the mic and my music started playing. He looked pissed. This is going to be a physical match. 

When I got to the back Ambrose came up to me laughing. "It took everything in me not to burst out laughing after what you said, man." I smirked. "Good luck in that match tonight, bro." I said as I fist bumped him and walked to the locker room. When I got to the locker room, I got a call from someone I haven't talked to in about a year and a half. "Hey Mom. What's up?" "I just wanted to let you know that I'm at the arena tonight." "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've gotten you ringside." "I didn't want you to have to worry about it. I know that you have a title match tonight, so good luck with that." "Alright Mom. Is Dad there?" She sighed. "No. He's still kind of pissed off with you after what happened with Krista and that creepy guy." I sighed myself. "Alright. I'll see you after the show." I said as we both hung up. 

I just talked to Sasha about something we haven't talked about at all. Buying a house. She said she was cool with getting one in Milwaukee. So I went to talk to Shane. I'm taking about a week off after this. I'm going to be looking for a house. I'm going to tell Sasha after tonight, I'm going to borrow my buddy's truck so we can go watch the sunset somewhere. But before we can do any of that, I have to get my match over with.   

I went out first. The Ambrose came out with a kendo stick. That's both of our weapon of choice. The bell rang and he tried to swing it at me but I blocked it and kicked him in the stomach. I then grabbed it and hit him with it in the back. I then threw him out of the ring and started to tear down the announce table. I then put him on top of it and punched him a few times to make sure he would stay on. I went to the top rope and somehow pulled off a flawless moonsault through the table. "Son of a bitch." I said holding my ribs. How in the hell did I do that? I'm sure everyone else was wondering how I did that too. I then threw him back in the ring and covered but he kicked out at two. I then went under the ring and pulled out a table. And then a ladder. I threw them both into the ring and set them both up. Ambrose caught me and took me down. He then threw me outside of the ring and hit me with a suicide dive. He then picked me up, I then hit him with a European Uppercut. I then put him on top of the barricade and went to the apron. I then tried to hit him with a corkscrew leg drop but he moved out of the way and I went leg first into the barricade. He then picked me up and threw me back into the ring. He then put me on top of the table that I had set up. He then went to the top of the ladder but I met him up there. I then hit him with a superplex through the table. I then covered but he somehow kicked out at two. I then got him back up and hit him with a brainbuster. I then went up to the top rope and hit a frog splash. I covered and got the win. 

When I got to the back, Sasha came up to me. "How in the hell did you pull off a moonsault?" "You know I don't even know. I was in the heat of the moment and I wanted to do something crazy. So I did something crazy." I said smirking. "You know I also got a surprise for you." I said taking her outside with all of our stuff. "A truck?" She asked me. "Yeah. It's my buddy's. He said I could borrow it. I figured we could go watch the sun rise." I said as I helped her up into the truck and started the car. "Sounds great." She said as she kissed me on the cheek. "Well we got a couple hours to kill, what do you want to do?" "Why don't we go to the hotel room until then." I nodded and headed toward the hotel.

I woke her up around five thirty and took her to a place the overlooked the entire city. "My buddy loaded up the bed with a bunch of pillows and blankets. "It's so beautiful." She said looking at it. "It's not nearly as beautiful as you." I said as I kissed her on the lips. "We have to head to the airport soon." She said as she cuddled up into my chest. "I forgot to tell you, something came up, I have to stay here for one more week." "What? Why?" "Something happened with my family. I have to be here." "You've been my roommate for two years. If I ever needed anything you were right there. What am I supposed to do without you?" "I'm only going to be gone for a week. I'll be back before you know it." "Alright. I can't argue with you about this." She said. We had a nice couple hours watching the sunrise before I had to take her to the airport. It'll be nice to surprise her with a house.