Chapter 28 Summerslam

Austin's POV

Today is the day that I have been waiting for my entire life. I finally get my shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I went out and worked out in the ring before everyone got here. About forty-five minutes in, I saw Sasha come down. "I thought I might find you here." She said. "It's just a whole lot to take in at once." I said as she got into the ring herself. "I know. Think about it just eight months ago you first set foot in a NXT arena. And now here you are." "It's crazy. I have a chance to have my boyhood dream come true." She smiled at that comment. "You're going to do great babe." She said as she pulled me into a hug. "You got a match tonight?" She nodded. "Just on the pre-show." "Ah that's fucked up. Don't they know that you are the best they have now?" She smirked at that comment. "They should know soon. I will prove myself. People are starting  to come in now, why don't we go to the back?" I nodded and we went back.

Ambrose came up to me when I was set to go out. "Bro, I'm going to go out with you tonight. I have a feeling that Heyman is up to something sneaky." "Alright man. Thanks." He nodded and we heard my music play. We walked down side by side and got a few weird looks. Brock Lesnar then came down with Paul Heyman, and before the ref could start the match, Triple H came out. "I don't remember giving Ambrose permission to be out with you tonight." I called for a mic. "Hunter, it really does not matter what you have to say. Ambrose, he's just here to make sure I don't get screwed out of the title tonight." He got into the ring. "You don't make the rules around here Thomas, I do." We had to get this show on the road, so I just punched him in the jaw and that sent him out of the ring. I got a few weird looks, I shrugged and told the ref to ring the bell. He did and Lesnar started out with four german suplexes. He then got me up and tried to hit me with an F5 right away, but I got out of it and hit him with a DDT. I covered but he kicked out at one. I tried to get in control, but he took me to suplex city again. He then got me up and hit me with an F5. He covered but I kicked out at two. He got a really pissed off look on his face. "Never, ever kick out!" He yelled. He then got me up for another F5, but I elbowed him in the jaw and that caused him to let me go, and then I hit him with a Dirty Deeds out of nowhere. I then went up to the top and hit a Frog Splash. I went for a cover but he kicked out at two. Ok, I knew this would be really hard, but I have no idea how to put him away. I went into the corner and called for a Spear, but when I ran up on him he side stepped and I went shoulder first into the ring post. He then got me up on his shoulders again, but when he tried to hit it I landed on my feet and hit him with a superkick. I covered but he again kicked out at two. He got up and tried to hit me with a clothesline, but instead he clotheslined the ref. I then hit him with a wicked roundhouse kick. Ambrose then slid me in a chair and Lesnar was getting up, I hit him in the stomach with it and then in the back. I then went to the top rope.

Sasha's POV

Austin went to the top rope and hit a Frog Splash. The ref slowly counted to three. I jumped up out of my seat and screamed. Austin put the title on the mat and tried to take this in. When he got back up, Lesnar hit him with an F5, and then His music hit. 

Austin's POV

After eating another F5, I heard AJ Styles music playing. No, no, not right now. AJ got into the ring and handed the ref the case. I barely got up to my feet before the ref rung the bell. I tried to fight back but at this point, I was much to weak. He kicked me in the stomach and hit me with a Styles Clash. He rolled me up but I somehow kicked out at two! He got a surprised look on his face. He then got me up and hit me with a pele kick. He then got me up again and hit me with a Styles Clash, this time he got the three count. I watched in horror as he got the belt and held it up. I was on the ground and I had both hands on my face and a shocked look. I can't believe it. My boyhood dream came true, and within five minutes it was snatched away from me. I looked up at the stage and I saw AJ laughing at me with the belt on his shoulder. He is going to pay for this.