Chapter 19

Sasha's POV

Austin and Roman and Dean had to talk to Hunter and Stephanie about something, so Seth and I went to go train in the ring. AJ wanted to come but she is sick with the flu or something so she just told us to go. "You want to learn how to do the curbstomp sweetheart?" Seth asked smiling at me. "Of course!" He showed me how to get the opponent in position and then I tried it and I fell flat on my ass and we bursted out in laughter. I tried it again after we calmed down and I nailed it. "You did it!" He said as I hugged him. "Um.. Did we interrupt something?" Roman asked laughing as Dean and him walked up. "Of course not." I said. "Where's Austin?" I asked. "He's not here yet? They let him leave before us." "That does not sound good. Let me call him." I said getting out my phone and calling his number. He answered quickly. "Yeah?" He asked sounding annoyed. "Calm down Austin." "Oh I'm sorry, I did not check who was calling." "Where are you?" "Ah, I'm sorry baby girl, can you just give the phone to Roman?" I handed it to Roman. "Hey man what's going on? Really? Where are you? Alright." He said hanging up. "Don't freak out. Austin got into a car accident." Well now I'm freaking out. "What happened?" I said getting a little anxious. "Sounds like someone swerved into him on purpose. He's ok, he's just really pissed off." "Who would've swerved into him?" "He didn't say." "You know where he is right?" He nodded. "We have to go get him. I'm not leaving him with a whole bunch of cops. He might get arrested." He nodded and grabbed his keys. "You guys go get him. We'll be up in a little bit." Ambrose said. "Alright man. I'll text you the address."

We got to where he was and there were a whole bunch of cop cars around. I walked toward him and the cop stopped me. "What is your relation to him?" "I'm his girlfriend." He nodded and let me through. "Damnit this is exactly why I wanted to talk to Roman. I bet it was your idea to come get me right?" He said when he saw me. "Calm down babe. I couldn't just sit back and let you get arrested. I knew that's where all this was headed. What the hell happened?" He sighed. "Bray crashed into me, said some shit and then drove off. That's why the dickhead cops are here." "Did they go after him?" "No. I told them not to. I mean seriously who the hell knows where Bray goes on off days?" He said. The cops let Roman come up after that. "Kid, seriously what the fuck happened?" He sighed basically saying that he does not want to explain it again. "Sounds like Bray crashed into him. The car looks like it's pretty fucked up too. Are you sure you're ok?" I asked and he nodded. "Can you just go talk to the cops so we can get the fuck out of here?" He nodded.  He got done talking. "Austin what the hell do we do about the car?" "Just leave it. Let the cops take care of it." I nodded and we all got in the car and drove off.