Chapter 61 Elimination Chamber

Austin's POV

I've never been in a situation like this before, but even I know, that an Elimination Chamber match is no joke. Tons of steel and it takes years off of your career. The participants in this match are, me, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Dolph Ziggler,  Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns. This is going to be hard. My brothers are in this match, and it is the most brutal match in history. But I have to go get ready for this match, I'm going to be the first one in.

I was the going to be the last to enter the Chamber, but before I could even go out, Sasha came up to me. "I'm scared that you're really going to hurt yourself in this match. I'm worried about you." "Don't worry about me. I can handle myself in that structure. But trust me when I say, I'm leaving with the championship." She nodded and kissed me on the cheek as I heard my music play. I gave her a hug before running out there. Roode  and I were going to be starting the match out. Perfect. I ran right at him and he side stepped and I went shoulder first into the steel post. He tried to roll me up but I kicked out at one. I then hit him with two arm drags and tossed him out of the ring and he landed hard on the steel. We wrestled for another three minutes before Ambrose got let out of his pod. He then went right after Roode and hit him with wicked rights and lefts. He then tossed him into his empty pod and he bounced off of it. I then speared him through the pod and he was out for a while. I then went up to him and he held out his fist for me to bump and I did and we went to punish him some more. After another couple minutes, Dolph Ziggler got let out. He came right at me and I hit him with a last call superkick and covered him and he got eliminated. I then got Roode back up and he slammed me into the chamber wall and then he hit me with a Roode Bomb. Ambrose saw this and tried to get at him but he got hit with a Roode Bomb for his trouble. Roode then eliminated Ambrose. He then tried to eliminate me but I kicked out at two. After about another minute James Storm got let out of his pod. I could tell that he had been itching to get out of that thing to get his hands on Roode. He hit Roode with two wicked flying forearms. He then hit him with the eye of the storm. He looked at me and then pointed to the top of one of the pods. I nodded and climbed to the top rope, and then to the top of the pod. I then shrugged and hit Roode with a Frog Splash and covered and eliminated Roode. That was an awesome feeling. I could see that Roman was like a caged animal. He wanted out of that pod. He was going to get his wish. He finally got let out and James, Roman, and I had our own little mini match. I went after Roman but he side stepped me and I went crashing to the outside of the ring. That hurt like hell and knocked me out for a bit. 

I woke up to see Roman hitting James with a spear and then eliminating him. That means there is going to be a new WWE champion, either me or Roman. I started playing a little possum to fuck with him. He then went outside of the ring to try to get me up. When he got me up, I hit him with a wicked forearm uppercut. He fell hard on the steel. I then tossed him back into the ring and he got up on his own. I hit him with a few jabs and then a Jumping Bionic Elbow. I then went to the top rope and tried to hit a Frog Splash but I missed and he got up, as did I, and he bounced off the ropes and hit me with a Spear. At this point in the match, I was much to tired. He covered and got the win. The structure went up to the ceiling and Roman got his title. Ambrose then came down to celebrate as well. We shared a group hug in the ring as brothers, and I then raised Roman's hand in victory. Then we saw five masked men hop the barricade and surround us in the ring. I looked at Roman and Dean and they both shrugged. We took the fight to them, but it did not take long for the numbers game to bite us.

Sasha's POV

"Where the fuck did these guys come from?!" I yelled. Five masked men just hopped the barricade and attacked Austin, Roman, and Dean. And if there is one thing I know about those three guys, they are not going to back down. But I could tell that they were all tired because it did not take long for the numbers game to bite them in the ass. Bayley could tell that I was getting anxious so she started rubbing my back. It got worse though. One of the guys then pulled out a hammer. Two of the guys picked up Austin and he was woozy but I think he knew what was going on. "Bring it on dickhead." Austin said to him. The guy then hit him in the jaw with the hammer and Austin was knocked out. They then did the same with Ambrose and Reigns.  They then hopped back over the barricade and left. 

Becky met up with us at the medical room and we went to go check on the boys. We got in and I hugged a laying down Austin right away. He smiled. "Are you guys ok?" "Well we are obviously hurting, but we'll live." Austin said. "Speak for yourself man, my jaw is fucked!" Ambrose said holding his jaw. "Get tougher Ambrose!" Austin said throwing a box of tissues at him. "Asshole." Ambrose muttered. "Yes I am!" Austin said. Ambrose just shook his head. I'm glad to see that he is ok. Especially after getting hit in the head with a hammer. But he's not medically cleared to compete tomorrow, and I know he will not listen. So I'm not even going to bother trying to talk him out of anything.