Chapter 73

Austin's POV

Shane Mcmahon agreed to give me a WWE Championship match tonight against Randy Orton. I just heard that Shane signed Decay because he thinks they will help ratings. Either way I'm going to get my hands on them. But I have a feeling that they are going to get involved in my match again. Luckily Jeff Hardy is going to be here tonight, and if anyone knows Decay, it's Jeff. But I got to go get ready for this match tonight. For me, it is a dream match. So I'm looking forward to it. 

Decay had just won the tag team titles. I'm kind of pissed off. That someone could just come in here and get a tag team title shot. But I realised. That's exactly what I did with Storm. So I let it slide. But if Decay tries to get involved with my match, there is going to be hell to pay. 

We had been wrestling for about ten minutes and I had gotten control of Randy. I then got him up and hit him with a sitout mat slam. I covered but he kicked out at two. I then hit him with a bodyslam and went up to the top rope. But then some Marilyn Manson music started playing. I knew exactly who it was. Decay. Abyss and Crazzy Steve came down and attacked me. Jeff Hardy then ran down like a bat out of hell and fought Abyss off while I was able to fight off Crazzy Steve. Shane the came out. He stood on the stage because I think Decay creeps even him out. "Austin, I promised you a title match. And since Decay wants to cost you the WWE championship, you and Jeff will get a Tag Team Title match next week. And I'll even let you pick the match stipulation." I smiled and grabbed a mic. Jeff looked at me and mouthed "falls count anywhere". I nodded. "Shane, I think we already decided. Next week we will fight in a falls count anywhere match. And what will Decay do Jeff?" "They'll fade away and classify themselves as obsolete-" He sang. I then put the mic to the crowd and they screamed "obsolete!" I dropped the mic and laughed. I then fist bumped Jeff. From what I heard, Jeff hadn't been in the ring for about six months, so it'll be interesting to see if he will be ready for it. "Are you sure you're going to be ready for this?" I asked him as we got to the back. "Yeah. I've been waiting for another chance to get my hands on Decay, and for the tag team titles, that's just as good." "Alright man. I'll see you next week." He nodded. I guess the Shield thing is on hold for a little bit. 

I just talked to Ambrose and Reigns and they were cool with it. They even said they wanted to go back to being singles wrestlers anyway. When I got back to the locker room, I got a phone call from Bayley. "Hey Bayley. What's up?" She sniffled and then spoke. "I'm back at the hotel already. Can you come see me?" "Yeah. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." 

I got back to the hotel and took Sasha back into the room before heading over to Bayley's room. I put my ear to the door and I heard crying. "Bayley, you ok?" She opened the door and hugged me right away. "Woah. What's going on?" She then pulled her shirt up to reveal a bruise on her back. And then she showed me her wrist which also had a pretty good bruise. I got pissed off. I took my jacket off. "Who did this to you?" I asked. She sighed. "My boyfriend." "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I then hugged her. "Why did he do this to you?" "It was just a disagreement that turned ugly." I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. "Where did this douchebag go?" "Austin please don't." "I need to know. I don't care what his reason was. You don't put your hands on a woman. Especially one as sweet and caring as you. Now please tell me where he is." She told me what room he was in and then she kissed me on the cheek. "Please be careful." I nodded and headed toward the bastards room.

Bayley's POV

I was woken up at two AM by a call from Sasha. "Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice. "Bayley oh my god! Austin's in the hospital!" "What? What happened?" "I don't know. He's got a pretty good size gash in his head and I found him in the hotel passed out."  "I'll be up there in a little bit. Oh my god." I then hung up and got my shoes on right away. I then put his jacket on and went up to the hospital. 

I got up there and went to the front desk. "I'm here to see Austin Thomas." She nodded and a doctor took me up there. I got in there and I felt so bad when I saw him. He was passed out with an I.V. on and he was on oxygen. Sasha hugged me right away. "Do you know what happened?" I sighed. "I asked him to come over after the show, because, of well this." I said holding up my wrist. She cringed at the sight of it. "And there is another one on my back." I said pulling up my shirt. "Oh my god. Who did it?" "My boyfriend." "Oh my god that's why he's like this." "Sasha I'm so sorry." "It's ok. It's not your fault. I have a stubborn boyfriend but I love him for it." She said as I heard him groan. "Oh. Hey Bayley." He said as he winced in pain. "Austin I'm so sorry." "Please don't apologise. I wanted to do this." He said. "What did he do to you?" "Don't worry. I got him as good as he got me." He said smiling. I grabbed his free hand and squeezed it. "I still feel so bad about this." "Come here." He said. He then hugged me. "I'm so sorry Austin." I said in his ear. "Don't worry about me. I'm worried about you. I'll make him stay away from you I promise." He said in my ear. I smiled at him. I'm glad he's still upbeat about this. But he got Austin pretty good. I hope he will be ok.