Chapter 76

Austin's POV

Decay wanted their return match with us tonight and we accepted. I haven't really talked to Bayley much, but I'm going to surprise her and wear one of her shirts out to the ring tonight. But before any of that, Shane called me into his office. I was kind of confused when I saw Dean Ambrose there. Last week he won the WWE Championship from Randy Orton. "You wanted to see me Shane?" "Yes. Ambrose came up to me with a great idea I just wanted to get your approval." I nodded and he went on. "Dean said he thinks the best thing in his career is for him to turn heel. And after he won the WWE title last week, he wants to start up a story line against you at the next pay per view." "I'm good with that. If that's what Ambrose wants." I said looking over at him. He nodded.  "Alright. We will start this at Battleground. But for now, no talking about this to anyone." Shane said glaring at Ambrose. Ambrose laughed and did a motion like he was asking "me?". I just threw my hands up, laughed and walked out of the office. "I got a bad feeling about this." I thought to myself as I went to go tell Jeff what was going on. 

To my surprise, he was pretty cool about it. He just said what I was thinking. He said he hopes that Ambrose does not cost us the tag team titles. If I know one thing about that guy, and I've said this before, you never know what he's going to do, because he does not even know what he's going to do. We went out there and ran down and attacked them right away. It took a while but the ref finally got us separated and we got the match underway. I got Steve up on my shoulders right away, trying to go for that Samoan Driver but he started to bite my ear and I let him down right away. He then spit the green mist in my face and then brought me over to the corner and hit me with his finisher the tornado DDT. He covered but I somehow figured out what was going on and kicked out at two. I then rolled out of the ring and grabbed a bottle of water that was under the ring and I washed my eyes out. I got my vision back and went into the ring and tackled Abyss who I assumed was legal. I was right. Abyss was legal but Crazzy Steve jumped on my back as I was trying to continue the attack. Jeff then came in and went crazy on Abyss. He then threw him outside of the ring as I threw Steve off of my back. I then threw Steve outside of the ring right next to Abyss. We then both bounced off the ropes and hit them both with a suicide dive. I then threw Abyss back into the ring and hit him with a Samoan Driver and tagged Jeff in who then hit him with a Swanton Bomb. Jeff then got the three count. 

I got to the back and saw there was a tweet on my phone. It was from Sasha. "@AustinThomasWWE Dude you are legit the worst. You never put me over." With a picture of me wearing a Bayley shirt out to the ring tonight. "@SashaBanksWWE Don't worry boss. I got something for you." I tweeted back. I smirked as I put my phone back in my bag. Bayley then came into my locker room. "How are you doing?" I asked her. "Ok. Last week was the last time that I heard from him. So thank you. Also, I saw that you were wearing my shirt out there tonight." She said giving me a shy smile. "That match was for you. I'm glad your doing better." I said giving her a smile of my own. This whole Dean Ambrose storyline is giving me a funny feeling. But, this will be interesting. I've never done a heel-face storyline with one of my best friends. But I hope this won't come between us.