Chapter 74

Austin's POV

I took Sasha to Boston a couple of days after getting out of the hospital. I met her favorite baseball player David Ortiz. He agreed to meet her after the game tonight. And he also got us seats right next to the Red Sox dugout. He's such a nice guy. I'm looking forward to surprising her with these tickets.

I got back to the hotel room that we were staying in. I had the tickets behind my back. She laughed after seeing me. "What are you hiding behind your back mister?" She asked smiling. "Did you have anything that you wanted to do tonight?" I asked smiling myself. "No not really why?" "Well I just happened to come across these tickets to the Red Sox vs the Brewers tonight." She shrieked and kissed me on the lips. She took them from my hand and looked at them. "These seats are right next to the dugout!" I smirked. "Yeah let's just say I know a guy. The game starts at 1:30 so we better get moving." She nodded and kissed me on the cheek before we got to the car. 

In the bottom of the fifth inning David Ortiz hit a homerun. He saw us in the crowd and gave Sasha his bat and batting gloves. She was so excited after that. I have not seen her this happy in a while. I smiled at that. The Red Sox were beating the Brewers 7-3. 

The Brewers somehow came back and tied it in the top of the ninth. David Ortiz led off the bottom of the ninth while the whole stadium was going crazy. The count was 3-2 and he fouled off the next pitch. He then hit a long drive to left field, if it was fair it was gone, but it went foul. He then got one more pitch, that as soon as he let go of we knew it was gone. We all started yelling and screaming. After the game was over, a security guy came up to us. "David Ortiz saw you guys in the crowd, and he says he wants to meet you. Come with me to the clubhouse." He said as he opened up the fence by the dugout so we could come in. "Do you know anything about this?" She asked me. I just smirked and shrugged. We got in and David came up to us. "Are you Mercedes?" "Yes!" She said as she hugged him. "Thanks David." I said as I shook his hand and gave him a hug myself. "You set this up?" She asked me. I nodded. "I met him earlier today. He thought it was cool I wanted to surprise you with this." She then hugged and kissed me. "Woah babe. We are in front of twenty five baseball players right now." "Oh don't worry about that." David said smiling as I saw that each person on the Red Sox roster were laughing and giving us the thumbs up. "Thanks guys." We all had a nice night before it was close to midnight and we decided to leave. We had to leave to be where Raw was on Monday.