Chapter 58 Money In The Bank

Austin's POV

We are in Chicago, Illinois for Money In The Bank, Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins, and Storm had all taken some time off due to injury and now they are all back. Just in time for me to leave for six months. But whatever. I need to be off with my girlfriend while she has that bad of an injury. And we'll be able to spend time with Becky too so that will be cool. I haven't talked to her in a while. But it's time to get ready for this blood bath.

We were both out there and he looked like he wanted to kill me. I ran right at him with a Lou Thez press. I then threw him out of the ring and bounced his head off of the steel post a few times. I then threw him into the barricade and then speared him through it. I'm done dicking around. I got a kendo stick and tried to swing it at him but he caught it and kicked me in the stomach. He then grabbed the weapon himself and swung it at me and caught me in the stomach. He kept hitting me with hit until it broke. He then took apart the steel steps and threw both parts into the ring. That bottom part has got to weigh at least sixty pounds. He then got out a table and set it up in the corner. I met him in there and speared him through the table. I covered but he somehow kicked out at two. I got him back up, I tried to run at him but he hit me with a spinebuster on top of the bottom part of the steel steps. He covered but I kicked out at two. He then got me up in position for the Roode Bomb but I got out of it and hit him with a DDT. I covered but he kicked out at two again. I then went out and got a steel chair and clocked him in the head with it. That busted him open. I got him back up and we started trading punches. He then got me with a good one that knocked me down and he grabbed the chair himself. He then hit me in the head with it and that busted me open. He then kept going after that wound and I started bleeding profusely. He then got me in the Crippler Crossface. I was not about to give him the satisfaction of seeing me tap out. I almost passed out to the crippling hold but I was able to counter and roll him up but he kicked out at two. I had to use the ropes to get up to my feet. He then got me in position for a Roode Bomb but I again reversed and pushed him away and hit him with a Last Call Superkick. I covered but again he kicked out at the last second. I think I know what I need to do. I went under the ring again and found another six pack of beer. I smashed another beer bottle over his head and went to the top rope and hit a frog splash. I then put him on the steel steps and went to the top rope again and hit another frog splash. I rolled him off of the steps and covered and got the three count. I grabbed a microphone after the bell rang. I took a seat on the steps and spoke. "I'm probably going to get sent home for speaking when I'm not suppose to, but I have a feeling I'm headed home anyway. And if I know one thing about my boss, he will throw me out of the building on live T.V. I know that Chicago is CM Punk's city, but right now my back is messed up, I'm tasting my own blood, and I'm damn proud to say that it was in Chicago Illinois. All of us give everything we have, every night, for you guys. And if I have to take a vacation so be it. If I'm going away for a while I just wanted to say thanks for one hell of a ride. I feel great tonight, even with this Chicago crowd that may or may not like me." I was getting a standing ovation. " I listen to that and I think if I'm going out, I wouldn't wanna do it any other way, thank you guys so much get home safe." I said as I dropped the microphone and put the title down in the middle of the ring and went to the back.

Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins, and Storm came up to me when I came to the back. "You going to be ok kid?" Storm asked me. "Yeah. I just need to clear my head after two years of hell that those bastards have put me through. Also I need to take care of my girlfriend. She's got a hell of an injury right now and I need to be there for her." He nodded and shook my hand. Seth just sighed came up and hugged me. Ambrose and Reigns soon joined in. Then the Cowboy. "Take care of yourself bro. I talked to Shane, he said a title shot will be here the minute you came back. So see you later." Ambrose said. I nodded and I did not even bother to change out of my gear. I just got into my car and stopped for a second. "See ya later WWE." I thought. Before putting the car in drive and getting out of there.