Chapter 33 Hell in a Cell

Austin's POV

I was out in the ring with a mic in hand. "When I got her first thing today Triple H told me for this match to happen tonight, we have to have a contract signing. Well Hunter, I'm right here. All we need is your little beast out here to sign the damn contract." Then Triple H's music started to play. "This contract already has Brock Lesnar's signature on it. All you need to do is sign it for your main event to be a go." "Why can't Brock come out here and face me himself?" "To not ruin the main event tonight, I'm put you two on a no touch clause. You guys can't lay a finger on each other until that cell door shuts and locks am I understood?" I didn't say anything. I just snatched the contract from him and signed it. "Tell your beast I'll see him in hell!" I said to him before throwing down the mic and heading to the back.

When I got to the back, I saw Sasha hanging out with Bayley and Becky. "How are you ladies doing?" "I think we are all doing a bit better, it was just a scary thing to think about, Bray being after us." Becky said. "Bray is trying to get in my head by going after the people I care about most. Don't worry, even if it kills me I will keep you three protected." After that Bayley came over to hug me. Becky and Sasha soon joined in. I smiled and hugged back. "It's all going to be ok. I have to go get ready for my match, come find me if you need me." They all nodded and I went back to the locker room. 

Brock and I have been wrestling in this Hell in a Cell match for thirty minutes and we are both extremely exhausted. I have a full crimson mask, and Brock is bleeding a little bit himself. I was using him to get back up to my feet. He tried to hit me with a F5, but I landed on my feet and hit him with a Dirty Deeds. I then went out of the ring and grabbed the steel steps. I threw them into the ring and got back in. I tried to get him up but he got me on his shoulders and hit me with an F5. He tried to cover but I kicked out at the very last second. He tried to get me up for another, but I reversed and got him with a DDT. I covered but he kicked out at two. I went into the corner and called for the spear, but as Brock was getting up, the lights went out. When the went back on Bray appeared in the ring. He then hit me with a Sister Abigail and the lights went out and Bray was gone. Brock then scooped me up and hit another F5. This time he got the three count. I got to the back and my legs were like jelly. I could barely stand. I went to the medical room to get cleaned up and I saw Brock there. The doctor started to clean me up and Brock came over. "That was one hell of a match out there tonight kid. You impressed me out there and that something I'm not going to forget. After tonight, you've earned my respect." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shook it. "Thanks Brock.. That means alot coming from you." He nodded and left the room. The doctor finished up and I went to go find Sasha. I found her in my locker room. "Are you ok? I saw the match, you looked pretty fucked up." "I'm ok babe, I'm ok." I said as she hugged me. "Brock surprised the hell out of me tonight though." She looked at me confused. "When I went to the medical room to get patched up, he was in there doing the same thing. When he was done he came over to me and told me that I impressed him and that I have earned his respect." "Wow, never thought a word like that would ever cross Brock Lesnar's lips." "Right? Anyway, everything going ok with you guys?" She nodded. "You want to get the hell out of here?" I asked. She nodded and we got Brie and left.