Chapter 53 Payback Part Two

Austin's POV

I hid the barbed wire baseball bat under the ring for this big I quit match with the "eater of worlds". He is going to regret bringing my family into this. 

We were both in there and I took him down and hit him with a Lou Thez press. I then stomped a mudhole in him. I went outside the ring and then my sister got in front of me. Sasha went up behind her, spun her around, and hit her with a wicked forearm. I smirked at her and then went under the ring and grabbed the barbed wire baseball bat. Bray was still trying to get up, I went in there and hit him in the face with it. That busted him open. I then grabbed a microphone. "Say it right now or this is going to get a lot worse for you." "No." Damn I was hoping you would say that!"I said smirking. I kept working on that wound and he started bleeding profusely. I then threw him out of the ring and took the fight to him. He then tried to run through the crowd but I met him there. I then irish whipped him into a brick wall that was there. I climbed to the top of that wall where there was a whole crowd of people. He was getting up and I jumped off of what was probably a twelve foot wall and hit him with a crossbody. We then fought over toward the stage and I bounced his head off of the WWE sign there. I then threw him off of the stage by the twenty foot scaffolding to the left of the titantron. The ref was about ready to call the match but I took the mic. "It's not over until he says I quit!" He shrugged and said go on. I went to the top of the scaffolding and took a deep breath. "Well shit, here goes nothing." I thought before jumping off of the scaffolding. Only Bray moved out of the way.

Sasha's POV

Oh my god. He's not moving. The ref again looked like he wanted to stop the match but Bray stopped him. Bray then scooped him up and brought him to the ring. He then grabbed the barbed wire baseball bat and a mic. "Thomas, I have the baseball bat right now. You can stop this right now." He said putting the mic in Austin's face. "Kiss my ass you creepy bastard!" He smirked and threw the mic down and hit him in the face with the baseball bat. That busted him open. He then started going after the wound and Austin started bleeding profusely. The ref again wanted to stop the match. "You don't stop this match. It does not end until he says I quit!" Bray then punched him in the face again. "Say it!" "I'm going to kick your fat ass!" He smirked creepily again. He then hit Austin with Sister Abigail. Bray then went under the ring. What the hell is he looking for? He found a 2 by 4 and hit Austin in the stomach with it. I've had enough. I know that there is a towel in there just in case so I got it and threw it into the ring as the ref rung the bell. Austin's sister got the belt and put it around Brays waist. I went to go check on him and he does not look good. The lights went out and they were both gone. They stretchered him out of there. I did not want to throw the towel in there but I had no choice. If he had his way Bray would not have stopped until he was crippled. I hope he has no serious injuries.