Chapter 45 Royal Rumble

Austin's POV

CM Punk ended up winning the WWE world heavyweight championship from Seth Rollins earlier, which gives me even more motivation to win the Royal Rumble match. I drew the entry number 29 which is the best that I could possibly hope for. 

Ambrose and Reigns were already out in the match and Roman came in at fifteen and he has already eliminated eight people. There were seven people in there including Ambrose and Roman. Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn, and Ambrose and Reigns. I was called out and I ran out there. I made quick work of the Miz throwing him over the top rope and took the fight to Kevin Owens. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Roman eliminate Chris Jericho and then Ambrose tried to eliminate Roman. I went over there and pushed Ambrose. "What the hell was that Ambrose?" "We got to play to win man." He said as he punched me in the mouth. I the punched him back and we sat there trading punches until Roman broke us up. "I will not allow the Shield to fall apart again." Just then Dolph Ziggler came at us and Roman pulled down the top rope and Dolph went right over it. Rusev then came out as the number thirty entrant and he ran in and threw out Sami Zayn. We then took the fight to him. But he then fought Roman and I off and threw out Ambrose. We then took the fight to him again and we were able to throw him over the top rope. Roman came right at me and I pulled the rope down and he went flying over it. I have won the Rumble! CM Punk came down and clocked me in the head with the belt. He kept coming after me until he went outside of the ring and got a chair. He then hit me in the ribs with it over and over again until the ref was finally able to get him off of me.  But I'm seriously hurting. 

The doc said that I'm going to have to miss about six weeks of competition, and I'm going to listen to him. With Wrestlemania coming up I'm not about to risk everything just to prove a point. I will be back the week before Wrestlemania.