Chapter 79

Austin's POV

As I was coming into the arena, I saw that there was a cameraman outside. Something is going down. I was then tackled by somebody who I assumed to be Ambrose. I then started to fight back, but I got kicked low and the put through a windshield.

Sasha's POV

I rode to the show with Bayley tonight, I haven't seen Austin all day. The show started and the camera's went straight outside. I saw that Ambrose attacked Austin. Austin tried to fight back but Ambrose kicked him low. He then put him through a windshield. Oh my god. He's taking this storyline thing way too far. I ran right out to where they were and Ambrose was gone by the time I got there. They were trying to get him out. I grabbed his hand as they got the rest of the glass off of the windshield to get him out. I started to cry. "It's ok babe. I'm ok." He said softly. They finally got him out of there and loaded him up on the stretcher. 

Austin's POV

I got out of the trainers room, they say I'm going to be out until Money In The Bank. I got to go talk to Ambrose about this.

I saw him in the gym and confronted him about this. "Ambrose what the hell?" "What?" "Why the fuck did you do that?" "Relax man it was just for the storyline." "You could've told me that you were going to attack me in the parking lot!" "The element of surprise brotha." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I took it off. "Don't fucking touch me, man. I'm fucking pissed!" "Dude believe me. It's not that big of a deal." "You know, I could've had to stay out for 4-6 months. But I'm going to be at Money In The Bank, and I'm going to kick your ass and take that championship back!" With that I walked out.