Chapter 84

Austin's POV

I've just been informed that I'm going to be defending the WWE championship against Dean Ambrose this Sunday at Payback. But tonight I got a tag team match tonight with Roman against the New Day. The last time we faced the New Day, we were all in The Shield. I gotta say, I kinda miss those days. But I can't think about all that now. I just heard our names called to the gorilla. 

God, I haven't been feeling myself lately. I have been more angry, my mental health has skyrocketed, even worse than in high school. I haven't told Sasha or AJ. The last thing I need is for them to worry about me. This is all that I'm thinking as I'm making my entrance. I have to get my mind on this match, but it's so hard. Roman asked me if I was ok as he was making his way into the ring. I think he could tell that my mind is elsewhere. I nodded even though I wasn't. I've wrestled like this before, I've also wrestled injured before. And I wasn't payed to do it. That's how much I love this business. The bell rang and I started it out with Big E. We locked up and I got him in a headlock. He then bounced me off the ropes and he went under me and then hit me with a scoop slam. He covered but I kicked out at one. He got me up and then I hit him with an enziguri. I then tagged in Roman who went crazy. Clothesline after Clothesline. He then picked him up and hit him with a sit out powerbomb. He covered but Big E kicked out at two. He then tagged me in and held out Big E for me. I then hit Big E with a superman punch. Roman then howled which meant that he wanted me to get him up for I guess a double powerbomb. The ref gave us leighway with the count. Kofi then came in trying to avenge his fallen brother but he was met with a superman punch from Roman. He then went out to the apron. I went up to the top rope and hit the frog splash and got the win.  

The next day, I decided to take Sasha back to Milwaukee to show her the house. As I was driving she was wearing a blindfold with AJ in the backseat. We got there and I helped her out of the car. I then took the blindfold off. "What's this?" She asked me when she saw it. I then held out the key. She squealed and hugged me. "This is ours?" I smiled and nodded. We went in and she saw all the stuff in there. "When did you do all this?" "Last week when I said something came up." She smirked. "You're an asshole." "Damn right." I said smirking. She seems to love this place. I'm glad.