Chapter 94

Austin's POV

I was in the middle of the ring the next week to start off the show with a microphone in my hand. "I came here tonight with one intention. To call out the king of jackasses Triple H. But he's not here tonight." I said as the crowd started relentlessly booing. "I know. I booed too. But there is one person who is here tonight. Stephanie Mcmahon. So she needs to walk her little ass on down here because I need to talk to her." I said as her theme music started to play. She got into the ring and called for a microphone. "Who in the hell do you think you're talking to?" "A complete bitch." I said as I heard a bunch of gasps and Stephanie gasped to. "What the hell do you want Thomas?" "I need you to call your spineless, jackass of a husband, and tell him that I challenge him to a match at the Royal Rumble." She smirked. "He already beat you. He has nothing left to prove to you. So no." "I hope you realise that I have nothing left to lose. He took everything from me." I said as I heard the crowd start chanting "bitch". "And in case you can't hear, that's ten thousand people calling you a bitch." I said as I held the mic out to the crowd. "I don't really care what you, or these people think. But just because I'm nice, I'm going to pull some strings. I'm going to get you a match at the Royal Rumble. And it's going to be against Braun Strowman." Holy hell. Since Braun Stroman left the Wyatt family, he's become more ruthless, angry, and unstoppable. "You think I'm afraid of that monster? Well I'm not. So fine. I'll take on Braun Strowman and I'm going to be the first one to knock him off because I am that damn good!" I said smirking as I dropped the mic and left her in the ring with a pissed off look on her face. 

When I got to the back, Shane came up to me. "Austin, she has zero authority here. You don't have to take the match with that monster. So if you want out, you can tell me." "I need this match. I wanted a match with Triple H, she suggested Braun Stroman instead. Thinking that I would say hell no. I need this. I need this to prove myself. So please make the damn match." "Alright, if you say so. I'll announce it tomorrow." "Thanks Shane." I said walking away. 

It's Sasha's birthday on the day of the Royal Rumble. So we both have birthdays on a pay per views. I'll do what I can to make it special for her, before I go out there and get my ass kicked.