Chapter 70 Extreme Rules

Austin's POV

As soon as I got to the arena, Ambrose came up to me. "Dude, Roman got taken out earlier today. He can't compete tonight." "What? What the fuck happened?" "I guess when he was coming in earlier somebody took him and drove him through the windshield of a car. He's got multiple injuries and he's going to be out for a while." "What the fuck are we going to do about the match tonight?" "Um we already got a replacement. You probably won't like it." "Who is it?" "AJ Styles. It's probably the best replacement you can find. He wrestled for Impact for twelve years before he came here." "Alright. It's not the worst replacement you guys can find. I'll see you before the match." He nodded and walked off. 

We all got together just minutes before showtime. "It's showtime!" Sting yelled as he came up to us. "Who wants to start this out?" "I can do it." I said. "Are you sure? You're going to be double teamed for a while before we can help you out." "I know that. I'm going to kick the shit out of whoever comes out." Shane nodded and I went toward the curtain. 

Drew Galloway started it out for the Impact team which was a surprise to me. I figured they would want Abyss to start it out after what happened two weeks ago. We started out in the middle of the ring with a lockup. Which turned into me getting him into a side headlock and then taking him down. He then got me in a headscissor hold, but I kicked up right away and got him in another headlock. He then got out of it and got up right away and hit me with a dropkick. I got right back up and he hit me with another. I got right back up and he got me in position for a future shock DDT but I got out of it and hit him with a wicked clothesline. He got up and I hit him with a jab and then a bionic elbow. I covered but he kicked out at two. The clock said five seconds until another man entered the match. The next guy was Broken Matt Hardy.  I held my own as I was going crazy on both of them. But one move turned the tide in the other direction. Drew Galloway hit me with a low blow and that caused the numbers game to bite me. Matt Hardy and Drew Galloway hit me with a double suplex and Matt tried to cover but I kicked out at two. Drew then took me and held me out for a double team. Matt then hit me with a Twist Of Fate. Drew then got me in his submission hold, The Iron Maiden. It took a while but I eventually got out of it. I started fighting back but then I got kicked in the gut and that caused the momentum to go the other way. Drew then hit me with a Future Shock DDT. He covered but I kicked out at the very last second. Then I noticed that the clock was at five seconds. Then AJ Styles came out. He was going crazy in there. He hit Matt with an enziguri and then hit Drew with a pele kick. He then came up to me and helped me up. We have teamed together and won before, but I have just had a sour taste in my mouth ever since our rivalry. I then went and got Matt up. I held him out as AJ hit him with another enziguri. "Go get a table." He told me. I nodded and went outside and under the ring. I got a table and threw it in the ring. I went to go set it up when I saw that Drew Galloway hit AJ with a Claymore kick, and he then hit me with a Future Shock DDT.  I was out for a while after that. About a minute or so later I heard the bell ring signifying that someone was eliminated. I guess AJ tapped out to Drew's submission hold. As soon as I figured out what was going on, I went straight after Drew. I threw him into the corner and hit him with a Stinger Splash. I then threw him on the ground and went to the top rope. I noticed that the table had been set up on the outside. Matt then threw me off the top rope threw the table on the outside. He then threw me back inside the ring and Drew covered me but I somehow kicked out. I heard the crowd count down for five and I saw that Abyss was making his way down. I then snapped out of my daze and hit Galloway with a swinging neckbreaker. I then hit Matt with his own finisher and that kept him down for a while. Abyss then tried to get me in position for a chokeslam, but I got out and hit him with a Superman Punch. I then went into the corner and hit him with a wicked spear that almost knocked him out of his shoes. It surprised me when that was actually enough to eliminate him. I then got Matt up again and hit him with a wicked german suplex. I turned around to a kick to the stomach from Galloway. He then tried to get me in position for a Tombstone Piledriver, but I got out of it and hit him with a german suplex as well. I saw on the titantron that we were five seconds away from another entrant. It was Dean Ambrose. I love having Ambrose on my team. You never know what he is going to do, because he doesn't even know what he is going to do. We finally got back on the same page after what happened at Wrestlemania, and we are ready to kick ass tonight. Dean and I went straight after Broken Matt Hardy with fists flying. Drew tried to get me off of him, but I the hit him with a wicked super kick that looked to have knocked him out cold. I covered him but he managed to get a shoulder up. Ambrose then grabbed a kendo stick and unleashed hell on both Matt Hardy and Drew Galloway. Then Drew managed to block a kendo stick attack and get Ambrose in the head with it. Then he got me in the head with it. That knocked me out for a while. 

I woke up and Shane Mcmahon and Sting were in there fighting for their lives against Matt Hardy, Ethan Carter the third and Mike Bennett. As soon as I figured out what was going on, I ran in to help fight these assholes. I went right after EC3 to help even up the odds. Only he was ready for me and got me in his chokehold right away. I took me a while but I eventually got out of it. I then threw EC3 out of the ring. What I did not notice is that Mike Bennett got Shane down for a three count. It's now down to me and Sting for Team WWE. We got EC3, Mike Bennett, and Matt Hardy to eliminate. I quickly got back into the ring and rolled up Mike Bennett for the three count. Two to go. Sting was on top of things with Matt Hardy so I went back to work on EC3. I slammed EC3 off of the cell wall and then the steel post. I then got a steel chair and went crazy. I broke it over his back and the threw it back in the ring. I then got him up and pointed at Sting. I then hit him with a Scorpion Death Drop and got the three count on EC3. All I could do was smirk. We were on three count away from getting rid of these assholes forever. Sting picked up Matt Hardy's legs and stepped through and locked in the scorpion deathlock. It took a few minutes but Matt did get out of it somehow, and he hit Sting with a clothesline. He then knocked me out with a clothesline. He then hit Sting with the twist of fate and eliminated him. Man, this asshole just won't go away. I decided to play possum. When he went to get me up I hit him with a wicked roundhouse kick. I then threw him out of the ring. I stood him up right by the cell wall and then speared him through it. I think I know what I need to do. I then tore down the announce table. I then put Matt Hardy on top of it. I then climbed to the top of the cell. I'm not going to let these guys come in here and take over this company. I've only been wrestling here for a couple of years and this place has already become my home. I'm going to take this asshole out. I took a deep breath before hitting Matt Hardy with an elbow drop from the top of the cell through the announce table. 

Sasha's POV

Oh my god. They both aren't moving. Shane ran down there after that to check on Austin. The medical team started to get them loaded up on a stretcher. I started to cry as I saw Austin being wheeled towards the back toward the ambulance. Before he got to the back though, he showed signs of life as he put two fingers up. Roman then pulled me into a big hug. I had been watching the match in the medical room with Roman. Even though he had been hurt, he was doing ok. I ran down to the ambulance and Becky and Bayley had beaten me there. We all then got into the back of the ambulance and were off to the hospital.

Austin's POV

I woke up and I had no idea where I was. "Where the hell am I?" I asked Bayley who had been sitting next to me. "You're in the hospital Austin. You messed yourself up pretty bad out there." "I remember being on top of the cell, and then I blacked out." "You seriously don't remember what you did?" She asked as she put her phone down. I shook my head. "You jumped off of Hell in a Cell and took Matt Hardy and yourself out." "Shit. What are they going to do about the match?" "Sounds like tomorrow night they are going to put you in the ring with Matt Hardy. It sounds like he's going to be ready for it, I just don't know if you are." She said as Sasha and Becky came in. "Man they need to get all this shit off of me. I'm going to wrestle tomorrow." I said looking down at my I.V. "I don't know how smart of an idea that is babe. They said you could either do it tomorrow, or next week." "We need to get rid of these assholes forever. I mean that is what I was trying to do tonight." "Alright. I'm not going to argue with you about this. Just be careful." She said. I nodded. I really don't want her to worry about me. I just want to get rid of these assholes once and for all. Tomorrow night that is exactly what I'm going to do. Tomorrow I end all of this.