Chapter 90 Survivor Series

Austin's POV

Sasha has a championship match tonight. It's the match before that main event. It's going to be a tough task dethroning Charlotte on pay per view, but I have complete faith in her. 

I was getting my gear on as I saw Bayley come into my locker room. "What's up?" I asked as I finished lacing up my boots. "Are you sure you're ready for this tonight?" "Yeah. Are you ok?" She looked worried. "There is a reason why Triple H is called the Cerebral Assassin, he'll know to go right after your right leg." "I'm not worried about it. I got a heavily protective brace on my knee.  Also I've been waiting for I've been wanting to get my hands on that asshole for four months. And now I finally get my chance. So please don't worry about me. Let's go out there and kick some ass." She nodded and gave me a quick hug before we headed toward the curtain. 

We were all out there and Triple H and I started it out. We tied up and I got him in a headlock. He then bounced me off the ropes and hit me with a shoulder block. He then got me up and tried to hit me with a suplex but I got out of it and hit him with a neckbreaker. I then got him up and he hit me with a uppercut. He then went behind me and hit me with a chop block on my bad leg. He then locked on the figure four leglock on me. It took me a couple minutes but I eventually turned it around. I was barely able to put weight on that leg after that but I kept going. I then limped toward Triple H but he rolled me up and I kicked out at two. I then got him up and hit him with a hurricanrana. Triple H was right by his corner and Stephanie tagged herself in. I smirked. I then tagged Bayley in. Bayley then took the fight right to Stephanie. She hit her with two clotheslines and then a suplex. Bayley threw Stephanie into the corner and hit her with a monkey flip. She then went up to the top rope and hit an elbow drop. She covered but Steph kicked out at two. She then ran to Hunter and he tagged himself in. Bayley then tagged me in. We went in circles in the ring before I ran at him and hit him with a clothesline. He got back up and I hit him with a dropkick. I then got him up and irish whipped him off the ropes and hit him with an armdrag and then I got him in an armbar. He broke my grip and then got me in a headlock. I kicked up out of it and got him in a headlock of my own. He then got me up and bounced me off the ropes and hit me with a clothesline that turned me inside out. He then got me in another figure four leglock. I was not about to give him the satisfaction of tapping me out. I got to the ropes and he broke the hold after a four count. I got up and before he could do anything I hit him with a jumping DDT. I covered but he kicked out at two. I then got him up and hit him with a bodyslam and then bounced off the ropes and hit him with an elbow drop. Then Stephanie came in. She then slapped the hell out of me. All I could do was smirk. Because I knew Bayley was about to come in. Bayley came in and hit Stephanie with a wicked Bayley to Belly. I smirked at her and then picked up Triple H and hit him with a Samoan Driver. I then went up to the top rope and hit a frog splash. I covered and got the win. The ref raised our hands and Bayley looked at me with her arms open and a smile on her face. I smiled back and engulfed her into a big hug.

I was watching Sasha's match which she was in complete control of. They had been wrestling for about fifteen minutes and they were matching each other shot for shot until Charlotte missed a moonsault and Sasha took advantage. She then got Charlotte up and hit her with the Three Amigos. She then went to the top and hit a frog splash. She covered but Charlotte kicked out at the last second. She couldn't believe that Charlotte kicked out of that. She then got Charlotte up and hit her with a backstabber and then turned it into the Bank Statement. It took about a minute but she finally tapped out. I couldn't help it. I ran down there. Renee got done interviewing her and she saw me. I picked her up, spun her around, and gave her a huge hug. She deserves this so much. I'm so proud of her.