Chapter 69

Austin's POV

Matt Hardy, Ethan Carter, Mike Bennett, Abyss, and Drew Galloway led off Raw the next week with their president Dixie Carter. Before they could even say anything, The Shield and I went out there to propose the match at Extreme Rules. "Last week we went to WWE Headquarters to have a meeting with Mr. Mcmahon. Quite frankly he's sick of you trying to destroy his creation. So what he is proposing is a five on five Hell in a Cell match. At Extreme Rules. Two men start the match out. Every five minutes a new person enters the match. This continues until five men are eliminated from one team. The loser goes out of business forever. What do you say, Dixie?" "All we have to do is win one match to have you guys go out of business forever? Fine. I agree to the match. We have our five, what's yours?" Dixie said. I smirked. We all then pointed to the curtain and out came Sting. If anyone knows these guys it's Sting. Then Shane came out. I put the mic up to my lips again. "We have to have a match to decide who has the man advantage. Send one of your guys out tonight for the main event. The winner of that match, his team has the man advantage at Extreme Rules." Dixie nodded. We all then went to the back. 

Shane gathered all five of us in the back before the main event. "Who wants to take this match tonight?" They all looked at me. "I'll take it." I said. Shane nodded. "It's probably going to be Abyss, so watch out for that chokeslam and the black hole slam." Shane said. I nodded and headed toward the curtain. 

I went out there first, and Shane was right. Abyss made his way down with Dixie Carter. Abyss jumped into the ring and did not even wait for the bell to ring. He ran at me and hit me with a spear and followed up with a bunch of right hands. He then picked me up and hit me with a bodyslam. Man, he has about a one hundred pound weight advantage on me. I got up from that and he hit me with a huge clothesline. And then another. He then hit me with a suplex. He tried to cover but I kicked out at two. He then got me up and tried to hit me with a chokeslam but I got out of it and hit him with a DDT. I covered but he threw me off at one.  I then got him up, threw him into the corner and hit him with a Stinger Splash. I then picked him up and put him on the top rope. I then went up there myself and hit him with an avalanche falcon arrow. I covered but he kicked out at two. I then went out on the apron and waited for him to get up. I tried to hit him with a springboard clothesline, but he caught me and hit me with a chokeslam. He covered but I kicked out at the very last second. He could not believe that I kicked out of that. He picked me up and tried to hit me with a black hole slam, but I reversed it into another DDT. I covered the ref counted to two and Dixie Carter pulled him out. I looked to see what her problem was and I got knocked in the back of the head with something. I noticed that the rest of the Impact Wrestling team came down to decimate me. I held my own for a little bit but the numbers game bit me in the ass. Then finally the rest of team WWE came down, and Impact ran away. WWE went to the back, but I'm much too weak at this point. Abyss then hit me with a black hole slam and got the 1,2,3. I'll give it to them. The momentum is theirs going into Extreme Rules.